Banjo-Kazooie and Avatar returning?

#1nintendo3000Posted 4/30/2012 9:53:34 PM
God I hope they stay!
---
Karma hit 666 at 9/5/11
Fluttershy is BEST PONY!!!
#2Cyberlink420Posted 4/30/2012 10:00:54 PM
No word on them, but it does sound like there will be some sort of console-exclusive content.
---
http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd243/cyberlink420/1231465839578copy.jpg
http://www.youtube.com/user/SonicFSeries
#3SR71haloPosted 4/30/2012 10:01:58 PM
I expect to see the Avatar come back, but I almost feel like Banjo Kazooie was a one time thing.
---
Zombies are like sprinkles, they make everything sweeter!
#4Setnaro XPosted 5/1/2012 4:18:41 AM
Avatars most likely. From what I remember reading, Microsoft is interested in this game enough that they are deciding to have it bundled for the holidays as part of the family pack consoles and such. Would be nice to see Banjo come back, but what other Microsoft character would fit in and is family friendly? My friend joked about Master Chief, but that would be pretty silly.

Although I kinda want to see that happen, and I'm not even a Halo fan........
---
Proper sound shatters glass. Proper sound shatters the Universe.
#5Doom_InfinitePosted 5/1/2012 4:53:35 AM
Personally I dislike console exclusive characters, especially when they make it on the box cover.
---
I am yours to command, point out our foes and step out of my way. - Adam, Shining Force
#6MilsoPosted 5/1/2012 5:13:54 AM

I'd hope so, it'd definitely make me buy the 360 version over any other version.  Sony don't really have any exclusive characters they could include in something like this that would have the same pulling power (for me.  I don't care about Jak and Daxter or whatever).

#7summerclawPosted 5/1/2012 5:55:55 AM
I hope avatar returns, as he/she was my most played character besides my main Tails. Don't care for Banjo thought but it will be cool if they return because the same is more Diddy kong racing like. (except it doesn't suck)
---
I can eat a Hot Dog underwater.
#8jdw1005Posted 5/3/2012 12:19:25 PM
Setnaro X posted...
Avatars most likely. From what I remember reading, Microsoft is interested in this game enough that they are deciding to have it bundled for the holidays as part of the family pack consoles and such. Would be nice to see Banjo come back, but what other Microsoft character would fit in and is family friendly? My friend joked about Master Chief, but that would be pretty silly.

Although I kinda want to see that happen, and I'm not even a Halo fan........

Viva Pinata perhaps?
---
Get Sonic and Sega Racing people. It's a great game for all Sega Vets. - Nexuskeyblade add if you play
#9nintendo3000(Topic Creator)Posted 5/8/2012 10:03:50 AM
Hell no!
---
Karma hit 666 at 9/5/11
Fluttershy is BEST PONY!!!
#10SheAsked4ThisPosted 5/8/2012 5:08:28 PM
Banjo-Kazooie probably fits the best out of all possible Microsoft exclusives. I'd love to see him return, along with the Avatar. Other choices could be

Conker. My most wanted choice for an Xbox exclusive. Visually, he'd fit perfectly into this sort of game. They can tone down the mature themes (smoking/drinking) if they need too. Not to mention the fact that he has experience in a kart racing game before, I believe.

Master Chief from Halo. He's the most iconic character Xbox has, and his appearance isn't too threatening (unlike the Gears of War characters). Could drive his Warthog for the land segments and have it morph into some sort of mongoose-looking jet ski for the water segments, and maybe turn into a hovering vehicle for the flying parts

Viva Pinata. They could either use some of the human characters in the game (like Leafos, Seedos, Jardinero, etc.) or on of the actual pinatas. Personally I think Leafos might be cool to play as. She has a unique look that would stand out in this game and could drive a car that looks like a pinata.

Battletoads. Who doesn't love Battletoads? I might be wrong, but they are currently owned by Rare aren't they? Since Microsoft owns Rare, they should count as possible exclusives. It could be all three of them driving in one big car. That would be pretty cool.

Gears of War. They could use characters like Marcus, or one of the Carmine brothers. They might be a little too gritty/intimidating for such a colorful light-hearted game like this, but I think it might be possible. They could drive the Armadillo for the land segments.

Fable characters: Not sure about this. I can't think of anybody who is particularly iconic in there. Maybe Jack of Blades? Not sure what they'd drive either, but it's still a possibility.