Shadow's back.

#1MrSpacelySlatePosted 6/1/2012 8:00:35 AM
Told you they wouldn't get rid of him.
#2EngineR2Posted 6/1/2012 11:47:35 AM
Wait a minute, people actually thought they would get rid of him??? He's still one of the most popular Sonic characters around, regardless of how useless Sonic Team has made him, as of recent.
---
Not changing sig until Toad, Jill and Drill Dozer are playable characters in the new Smash Bros.
#3Setnaro XPosted 6/1/2012 1:23:39 PM(edited)
Considering Sumo said not all characters will return and motorcycles will no longer appear this time around, it kind of zeros in on Shadow's unlikelyhood since he didn't show up in the first trailer, but most of the other Sonic characters did (Amy before Shadow, THAT'S ABSURD). All that's missing is to see Big the Cat's chances.

I do like how they managed to work around Shadow nixing the motorcycle by driving what appears to be a modified G.U.N. Rhino from SA2. And there's a picture of it transformed into a jet as a plane, and it looks pretty damn sweet. I will miss his motorcycle though, because the Dark Rider looked so badass and it felt so oddly appropriate if only because it references the fact that Shadow drove choppers in his own game.

Actually, now that I think about, the whole nixing the motorcycles thing, I'm afraid of Ryo Hazuki's fate. If they can find a work-around, I'm all for it, but aside from a transforming forklift which would look way too silly for someone like Ryo, what would they have him driving this time?
---
Proper sound shatters glass. Proper sound shatters the Universe.
#4QJD1381Posted 6/1/2012 11:33:08 PM
Nice to see Shadow's back (as if there was seriously any doubt) I'll miss the Dark Rider, but the tank-esque car is nearly as cool. Now I just need Billy Hatcher, and all the characters I care for will be here.
---
"And when he planned to steal our sunlight, he crossed that line between everyday villainy and cartoonish super-villany."
#5KingIceSonicPosted 6/2/2012 1:32:03 PM
Setnaro X posted...
Considering Sumo said not all characters will return and motorcycles will no longer appear this time around, it kind of zeros in on Shadow's unlikelyhood since he didn't show up in the first trailer, but most of the other Sonic characters did (Amy before Shadow, THAT'S ABSURD). All that's missing is to see Big the Cat's chances.

I do like how they managed to work around Shadow nixing the motorcycle by driving what appears to be a modified G.U.N. Rhino from SA2. And there's a picture of it transformed into a jet as a plane, and it looks pretty damn sweet. I will miss his motorcycle though, because the Dark Rider looked so badass and it felt so oddly appropriate if only because it references the fact that Shadow drove choppers in his own game.

Actually, now that I think about, the whole nixing the motorcycles thing, I'm afraid of Ryo Hazuki's fate. If they can find a work-around, I'm all for it, but aside from a transforming forklift which would look way too silly for someone like Ryo, what would they have him driving this time?

I thought all characters will return, that means 4 or more new characters will come.I think Big will get out since people din't like him, and the chu chu's as well(two characters I actually like)
---
Baby Daisy strenght equals Princess Peach strength equals Blooper strenght
#6FredCat07Posted 6/7/2012 7:45:15 PM
No seriously, Big the Cat need stay on his fishing duty and Blaze need a chance!
---
I used to writing a signature like you, till I took a bullet in the knuckle. ~Random signer.
#7Vyse_skiesPosted 6/11/2012 12:59:38 PM
Big is one of the worst Sonic characters ever. I think he was Sega's big mistake.
---
My ignore list is exclusive to trolls only. I should warn you though, it's crowded and the trolls imprisoned within are mean, anti-social and well... ignored.