Good Choice Sega

#1KingIceSonicPosted 6/4/2012 2:23:39 PM
Gillius,Vyse,and the guy from Shinobi are all very good characters to put in. They said not all characters are returning(Which I think is just Banjo) so there are at least(to be safe) 3 or more New characters left. I hope they put at least

Ristar
Knights
Vectorman.

Ristar for having high demands and them just putting him as cameo

Knights because he is preatty know and was in Sega superstar tennis, No I dont count S&SASR since he was just the flag person and he should be playable

Verctorman because people want him

I still wonder which characters they will take out
---
Baby Daisy strenght equals Princess Peach strength equals Blooper strenght
#2Rainingblue13Posted 6/4/2012 2:53:35 PM
For the Characters not returning, I predict...

Banjo & Kazooie
Big the Cat
Zobio and Zobiko
Chu-Chu's
Opa Opa

I don't have anything against these characters, but for some reason I just doubt they'll return. Hope I'm wrong though...
---
I'm considered a playa in Fire Emblem, because I've been screwed by the RNG Goddess plenty of times.... 3DS FC:0130 1804 1761
#3KingIceSonic(Topic Creator)Posted 6/4/2012 3:05:10 PM
Rainingblue13 posted...
For the Characters not returning, I predict...

Banjo & Kazooie
Big the Cat
Zobio and Zobiko
Chu-Chu's
Opa Opa

I don't have anything against these characters, but for some reason I just doubt they'll return. Hope I'm wrong though...

opa opa cant work,like at all, Big the cat was hated by alot of people,Zobio and Zobiko are japanese characters and chu chus,I cant really see much problems for them
---
#4BlueAdeptRoguePosted 6/4/2012 5:06:05 PM
I'm sorry to say this, but I don't think Vectorman will be in the game at all. Why? Sumo confirmed that they're only using original IP that Sega of Japan approves. And the fact that they don't own rights to Vectorman.
#5KingIceSonic(Topic Creator)Posted 6/4/2012 6:56:45 PM
BlueAdeptRogue posted...
I'm sorry to say this, but I don't think Vectorman will be in the game at all. Why? Sumo confirmed that they're only using original IP that Sega of Japan approves. And the fact that they don't own rights to Vectorman.

I still dont know what IP stands for and heard it a bunch of times
---
#6BlueAdeptRoguePosted 6/4/2012 7:34:42 PM
Intellectual Property.
#7Setnaro XPosted 6/4/2012 8:36:49 PM
Ristar
Knights
Vectorman.

It's NiGHTS (lower case i), not "Knights". And yeah, the new choice of characters are great. They were chosen based on the feedback and requests from the first game, so Sumo is doing a great job with the roster this time around. I mean, Vyse was highly requested, and he along with Gillius were the first to be mentioned here. I can't wait to see the final set list.
---
Proper sound shatters glass. Proper sound shatters the Universe.
#8HeroicSomaCruzPosted 6/5/2012 7:00:37 PM
I'm actually surprised I managed to guess both Vyse AND Joe to return.

Maybe they will put in Axel from Streets of Rage after all.
---
Gamertag: OgnarPliskin
http://www.gamerhandles.com/sig/Durango.jpg