Sonic & Sega All-Stars Brawl

#1STHSWNPosted 6/18/2012 6:28:00 PM(edited)
Basically a fighting game with sega characters. Majority of the characters will be from the sonic series. Would a lot of people buy this game?
#2KehrosPosted 6/19/2012 1:29:32 AM
Yes but only if there was a very good share of other Sega characters, and not the majority just being Sonic characters.
---
It takes a big man to cry...it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man.
#3Setnaro XPosted 6/19/2012 6:12:03 AM
Unless it's a crossover fighting game with Capcom or any other big named company that's known for fighters, then no. There is no chance in HELL that a standalone SEGA brawler would do well at all.
---
Proper sound shatters glass. Proper sound shatters the Universe.
#4SR71haloPosted 6/19/2012 12:44:35 PM
So Sega vs Capcom? I wouldn't mind it, but I somehow can't see Sonic in a fighting game outside of a brawler.
---
Zombies are like sprinkles, they make everything sweeter!
#5KingIceSonicPosted 6/19/2012 3:03:48 PM
I would buy it with Sega alone, more if its like MVC3

characters from the Sonic the hedgehog,Valkyria chronicles,Bayoneta,Resonance Of fate,Shining Force,Phantasy star,Sakura wars and Virtua Fighter games would be good
---
S&ASRT Wish List:Cream, Bayoneta, Zephyr, Sam, Alis, Knights and Silver
#6The_SchoolistPosted 6/20/2012 11:56:06 AM
HELL YES.
---
Just pretend that there's something clever written here, because, right now, there isn't, and it boggles my mind why you are even reading this.
#7Eric43Posted 6/20/2012 1:04:06 PM
Make a Fighters Megamix 2, if Sega-AM2 is up to it.
---
Non-Profit Sega Racing Game Blog! Wildly Intriguing:
http://phantomfullforce.blogspot.com/
#8DuConLaFlemePosted 6/20/2012 6:27:25 PM
Power stone with SEGA theme would be pretty awesome.
#9Arceus1234Posted 6/24/2012 12:33:52 AM
Put Selvaria in and have her dominate the rest of them in terms of power XD
---
The official Milla Maxwell of all boards.
#10JunkiedooPosted 6/25/2012 7:02:00 AM
I could very well see a stand alone Sega fighting game doing well. Add a few characters from Sonic the Hedgehog at first, but then you could also add more from the Virtua Fighter series. Bring in classic characters such as Vectorman, Sketch Turner (Comix Zone), maybe someone from Streets of Rage (Preferebly Rage), and quite possibly a character from Phantasy Star and Puyo Puyo. Sakura from Sakura Wars would be great along with Joe Musashi. Bring in some of the modern characters too, such as anyone from Valkyria Chronicles, Jack Cayman and Bayonetta. (Platinum Games may have developed the games Mad World, Bayonetta and Anarchy Reigns, but Sega owns the rights to them). Add Honey from Fighting Vipers and Hornet of Fighters Megamix and you have a great roster.