NiGHTS and Reala confirmed as characters

#11DegalonPosted 8/7/2012 11:46:18 AM
Arceus1234 posted...
Pffrbt posted...
I'm loving the stage, but I absolutely hate the character designs. I mean, the Journey of Dreams character designs are bad enough, but why in the flying f*** can we not just play as NiGHTS and Reala in their humanoid forms during the flying segments?

This, if Opa opa was a vehicle in the first one why Not NiGHTS and Reala?

Same reason sonic's not on foot. It would screw with games engine due to size difference and collision problems.
---
GT: DEGALON
MK: Sheeva/Mileena, SSF4: Guile, BB: Makoto, DOA4: Leon, SC4: Astaroth, SF3: Alex, AH3: Zenia Valov, Tekken: Bryan Fury, VF: Vanessa
#12DegalonPosted 8/7/2012 11:46:58 AM
Pffrbt posted...
I really wish Journey of Dreams wasn't made.

I don't. I'm glad I finally got to PLAY a NiGHTS game. Never had a Saturn.
---
MK: Sheeva/Mileena, SSF4: Guile, BB: Makoto, DOA4: Leon, SC4: Astaroth, SF3: Alex, AH3: Zenia Valov, Tekken: Bryan Fury, VF: Vanessa
#13PffrbtPosted 9/3/2012 5:49:38 PM
Degalon posted...
Arceus1234 posted...
Pffrbt posted...
I'm loving the stage, but I absolutely hate the character designs. I mean, the Journey of Dreams character designs are bad enough, but why in the flying f*** can we not just play as NiGHTS and Reala in their humanoid forms during the flying segments?

Same reason sonic's not on foot. It would screw with games engine due to size difference and collision problems.

No it wouldn't.
#14PffrbtPosted 9/3/2012 5:50:43 PM
Degalon posted...
Pffrbt posted...
I really wish Journey of Dreams wasn't made.

I don't. I'm glad I finally got to PLAY a NiGHTS game. Never had a Saturn.

JoD isn't a good representation of a NiGHTS game. Since it sucks and has little in common with the original.
#15DegalonPosted 9/4/2012 6:14:49 PM
Pffrbt posted...
Degalon posted...
Arceus1234 posted...
Pffrbt posted...

No it wouldn't.

Yes it would. They tried it, and it did. That's why Sonic is in a car now.

It only worked way back in Sonic R because the actual cars weren't any bigger than Sonic himself. here,they are.
---