What Microsoft exclusive do you wanna see?

#1Ichiko_368Posted 7/31/2012 9:23:28 PM
I'm not going to say Banjo cause he'll likely be in it again but i'd love to also see Conker or Joanna Dark.

Seen as each console is getting an exclusive i think they would be good picks.

Who do you wanna see?
---
"Vince does not like the universe, so he created his own and he is the ruler of that kingdom." - Paul Heyman.
#2PedroMontanaPosted 8/1/2012 7:22:43 AM
Seeing Conker AND Banjo in one land/water/air racing game again would be a nice throwback to Diddy Kong Racing.
---
No More Heroes
#3TheOmegaShenPosted 8/1/2012 10:09:38 AM
Master Chief.
---
Conduit 2: 2838-6032-4718(Shen)
Temporary leader of CMSx and the official Thex of the C2 boards
#4HDCasePosted 8/5/2012 8:55:22 PM
TheOmegaShen posted...
Master Chief.

Yep in a warthog. Would be amazing.
---
Artiste of the Slightly Funny Deal
#5SR71haloPosted 8/5/2012 11:11:59 PM
MC in a warthog would be pretty funny. I also wouldn't mind seeing the main character from Dust: an Elysian Tail (the game looks great and it could be a cool way to promote it).
---
Zombies are like sprinkles, they make everything sweeter!
#6youngbroPosted 8/6/2012 3:29:53 PM
Blinx in a Time Sweepmobile

Blinx was one of the greatest characters that never got put out there
---
Darkness is power. Offer your soul or I will Izuna Drop you
PSN and XBL - TheSchwarr
#7DegalonPosted 8/7/2012 12:44:43 PM
youngbro posted...
Blinx in a Time Sweepmobile

Blinx was one of the greatest characters that never got put out there

I'm in a love-hate relationship with Blinx. I bought the game, then was furious about the false advertising saying you could manipulate time on a whim, when in reality, you are severely limited by requiring tokens to do any action. SO I returned the game after the first boss.

HOWEVER, now that I'm older, I'd love to play it, but there's nothing to play it on anymore, since all THREE original xboxes broke down, and backwards compatibility on 360 is a joke.
---
GT: DEGALON
MK: Sheeva/Mileena, SSF4: Guile, BB: Makoto, DOA4: Leon, SC4: Astaroth, SF3: Alex, AH3: Zenia Valov, Tekken: Bryan Fury, VF: Vanessa