what... no billy hatcher or big the cat?

#1GlassRabbitPosted 9/11/2012 7:24:32 PM(edited)
i wish i could say i won't be buying this game unless they are added, but who am i kidding? the original is my all-time favorite xbox 360 game, and one of the few i haven't resold on ebay.

but seriously... big the cat & billy hatcher are my 2 favorite characters from the original game, and the only 2 i play with consistently.

PLEASE ADD THEM!

--------
#2Setnaro XPosted 9/12/2012 10:55:48 AM
Big the Cat was deconfirmed; no word on Billy Hatcher's chances.
---
http://backloggery.com/setnarox
"Proper sound shatters glass. Proper sound shatters the Universe."
#3Arceus1234Posted 9/13/2012 5:53:32 PM
Thankfully big was deconfirmed as he was a waste of space in the original roster, but Billy still has a good enough chance
---
The official Milla Maxwell of all boards.
#4G_gglypuffPosted 9/28/2012 7:12:15 AM
Can't say I'm happy with big getting the axe while Shadow is still there, but whatever. As long as there are HotD characters and Ulala I'll still get it.
---
Looks like Gamefaqs moderators are taken directly from reformatories for insane juvenile delinquents.
#5DegalonPosted 9/28/2012 7:35:26 PM
G_gglypuff posted...
Can't say I'm happy with big getting the axe while Shadow is still there, but whatever. As long as there are HotD characters and Ulala I'll still get it.

I'm gonna miss Zobiko.
---
GT: DEGALON
MK: Sheeva/Mileena, SSF4: Guile, BB: Makoto, DOA4: Leon, SC4: Astaroth, SF3: Alex, AH3: Zenia Valov, Tekken: Bryan Fury, VF: Vanessa
#6sshadow5002Posted 10/12/2012 9:17:13 PM
G_gglypuff posted...

Wait...Unhappy that Big is gone but Shadow is still here...What?

Shadow is an important and/or recurring character while Big was playable in 1 game in which without him and fwogy, nothing would have changed. true he appeared in SA2 to some extent but mearly as an easter egg.

of course Shadow was more likely to be in than some brain damaged purple cat. at least we got an extra spot for perhaps a more worthwile character.
---
A 2006 study concluded that 82% of people who don't know what they're talking about use false statistics.
#7NukeMaster24Posted 10/12/2012 9:33:49 PM
sshadow5002 posted...
G_gglypuff posted...

Wait...Unhappy that Big is gone but Shadow is still here...What?

Shadow is an important and/or recurring character while Big was playable in 1 game in which without him and fwogy, nothing would have changed. true he appeared in SA2 to some extent but mearly as an easter egg.

of course Shadow was more likely to be in than some brain damaged purple cat. at least we got an extra spot for perhaps a more worthwile character.

^This
---
Sometimes I Even Amaze Myself! 3DS FC:0774-4244-1379 ^_^
#8G_gglypuffPosted 10/13/2012 6:02:14 AM
I think that it's important to point out that for some people, Shadow means next to nothing. I played SA1, so I know Big, and I played some of the Sonic games after SA2, but not that one, so, as you might guess, the only Shadow I know is the brain damaged black hedgehog.
---
Looks like Gamefaqs moderators are taken directly from reformatories for insane juvenile delinquents.
#9TallaricoSanPosted 10/25/2012 1:35:43 PM
They've been disowned by SEGA. I don't know why Billy Hatcher was, I was always a fan of the guy.
---
Signatures are so overrated.
#10SharkOmegaPosted 10/28/2012 9:14:03 AM
I think that it's important to point out that for some people, Shadow means next to nothing. I played SA1, so I know Big, and I played some of the Sonic games after SA2, but not that one, so, as you might guess, the only Shadow I know is the brain damaged black hedgehog.

Except Big is one of the most hated characters in existence.
---
Gamertag: Shark Omega
Steam: SharkXOmega