what... no billy hatcher or big the cat?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed
  3. what... no billy hatcher or big the cat?
4 years ago#11
SharkOmega posted...
I think that it's important to point out that for some people, Shadow means next to nothing. I played SA1, so I know Big, and I played some of the Sonic games after SA2, but not that one, so, as you might guess, the only Shadow I know is the brain damaged black hedgehog.

Except Big is one of the most hated characters in existence.

I thought Lymle from Star Ocean was
Get Sonic and Sega Racing people. It's a great game for all Sega Vets. - Nexuskeyblade add if you play
4 years ago#12
I'm just excited for Metal Sonic returning, albeit as DLC once again. I love that evil little robot.
4 years ago#13
jdw1005 posted...
SharkOmega posted...
I think that it's important to point out that for some people, Shadow means next to nothing. I played SA1, so I know Big, and I played some of the Sonic games after SA2, but not that one, so, as you might guess, the only Shadow I know is the brain damaged black hedgehog.

This.

Also, while Billy Hatcher would be missed, who cares when you have VYSE!
XBL GamerTag: Logophobic
4 years ago#14
Billy was my main choice last game, hope he's in it still.
Aku: You can fly?!
Jack: No. Jump good.
4 years ago#15
I know they are not in but there are also lots of other new guys that were not in the previous one so its ok for me.
I...WON'T LET YOU...GET AWAY...WITH THISSSSS.........
4 years ago#16
Wait is Opa Opa still in, and does he still not use a vehicle if he is? He was my main in the first one simply because he had no vehicle, xD
4 years ago#17
SharkOmega posted...

Pretty sure Sarah beats her.
Gamertag: Shark Omega
Steam: SharkXOmega
4 years ago#18
Spoiler Alert!!!!!

I am currently playing this game and I can confirm there is a Billy Hatcher stage (nighttime) but I have not unlocked him as a playable character yet. I still have about half to go.
4 years ago#19
Spoiler Alert!!!!!

I am currently playing this game and I can confirm there is a Billy Hatcher stage (nighttime) but I have not unlocked him as a playable character yet. I still have about half to go.

Just saw that here http://www.tssznews.com/2012/11/12/rumor-a-new-racer-and-two-new-tracks-from-sonic-all-stars-racing-transformed-leaked/
Gamertag: Shark Omega
Steam: SharkXOmega
4 years ago#20
sshadow5002 posted...
Big was playable in 1 game

SA1, Sonic Heroes, arguably Sonic Chronicles.
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.
  1. Boards
  2. Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed
  3. what... no billy hatcher or big the cat?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived