what... no billy hatcher or big the cat?

#11jdw1005Posted 11/9/2012 5:50:07 AM
SharkOmega posted...
I think that it's important to point out that for some people, Shadow means next to nothing. I played SA1, so I know Big, and I played some of the Sonic games after SA2, but not that one, so, as you might guess, the only Shadow I know is the brain damaged black hedgehog.

Except Big is one of the most hated characters in existence.

I thought Lymle from Star Ocean was
---
Get Sonic and Sega Racing people. It's a great game for all Sega Vets. - Nexuskeyblade add if you play
#12DeeNinjaaPosted 11/9/2012 1:10:42 PM
I'm just excited for Metal Sonic returning, albeit as DLC once again. I love that evil little robot.
#13Kill_ThieveryPosted 11/9/2012 2:37:57 PM
jdw1005 posted...
SharkOmega posted...
I think that it's important to point out that for some people, Shadow means next to nothing. I played SA1, so I know Big, and I played some of the Sonic games after SA2, but not that one, so, as you might guess, the only Shadow I know is the brain damaged black hedgehog.

This.

Also, while Billy Hatcher would be missed, who cares when you have VYSE!
---
XBL GamerTag: Logophobic
#14Nano KitsunePosted 11/11/2012 5:52:44 AM
Billy was my main choice last game, hope he's in it still.
---
Aku: You can fly?!
Jack: No. Jump good.
#15gokuKOGPosted 11/11/2012 6:37:27 AM
I know they are not in but there are also lots of other new guys that were not in the previous one so its ok for me.
---
I...WON'T LET YOU...GET AWAY...WITH THISSSSS.........
#16DeeNinjaaPosted 11/11/2012 10:39:35 AM
Wait is Opa Opa still in, and does he still not use a vehicle if he is? He was my main in the first one simply because he had no vehicle, xD
#17SharkOmegaPosted 11/11/2012 8:15:05 PM
SharkOmega posted...

Pretty sure Sarah beats her.
---
Gamertag: Shark Omega
Steam: SharkXOmega
#18daizyujinPosted 11/12/2012 12:36:48 PM
Spoiler Alert!!!!!

I am currently playing this game and I can confirm there is a Billy Hatcher stage (nighttime) but I have not unlocked him as a playable character yet. I still have about half to go.
#19SharkOmegaPosted 11/13/2012 1:35:03 AM(edited)
Spoiler Alert!!!!!

I am currently playing this game and I can confirm there is a Billy Hatcher stage (nighttime) but I have not unlocked him as a playable character yet. I still have about half to go.

Just saw that here http://www.tssznews.com/2012/11/12/rumor-a-new-racer-and-two-new-tracks-from-sonic-all-stars-racing-transformed-leaked/
---
Gamertag: Shark Omega
Steam: SharkXOmega
#20H HogPosted 11/15/2012 2:34:31 PM
sshadow5002 posted...
Big was playable in 1 game

SA1, Sonic Heroes, arguably Sonic Chronicles.
---
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.