Scenario: Vanellope and Sugar Rush track set for DLC?

#1Brandon00151Posted 10/23/2012 8:01:55 PM
With Sonic and Eggman both being in Wreck it Ralph and Ralph being in the game. Who else thinks that Sugar Rush would make a great track for DLC and Vanellope as a DLC character.
#2SharkOmegaPosted 10/28/2012 9:11:28 AM
With Sonic and Eggman both being in Wreck it Ralph and Ralph being in the game. Who else thinks that Sugar Rush would make a great track for DLC and Vanellope as a DLC character.

I would prefer her to Ralph. At least she comes from a supposed racing game.
---
Gamertag: Shark Omega
Steam: SharkXOmega
#3ParaSpartanPosted 11/4/2012 4:58:30 AM
I would really love Vanellope and/or King Candy. Alan Tudyk's Ed Wynn (Mad Hatter) impression as King Candy was fantastic.
---
~~SUPER SONIC FIGHTER~~
Sonic the Hedgehog FTW!
#4Setnaro XPosted 11/7/2012 7:09:34 PM
SharkOmega posted...

Well of course Venellope would have been a better choice being that she is a racer, but Wreck it Ralph is the star of the movie, so he gets better privileges. That's just the way it goes. This reminds me of this one dufus on the Brawl boards who questioned why people wanted Sonic instead of Knuckles in Brawl when Knuckles knows more about fighting.

As for a Sugar Rush DLC, I say no. That should be reserved for more SEGA related stuff. If anything, I'd rather see Sugar Rush be an actual defictionalized video game.
---
http://backloggery.com/SetnaroX
"Proper sound shatters glass. Proper sound shatters the Universe."
#5SharkOmegaPosted 11/9/2012 12:40:43 AM
SharkOmega posted...

Well of course Venellope would have been a better choice being that she is a racer, but Wreck it Ralph is the star of the movie, so he gets better privileges. That's just the way it goes. This reminds me of this one dufus on the Brawl boards who questioned why people wanted Sonic instead of Knuckles in Brawl when Knuckles knows more about fighting.

I'm not a dufus. I KNOW what Ralph was chosen. Just saying I'd PREFER Venellope over him.
---
Gamertag: Shark Omega
Steam: SharkXOmega
#6Nano KitsunePosted 11/11/2012 5:51:19 AM
I'll be rather disappointed if Vanellope doesn't turn out to be a secret character, it's just a no-brainier.
---
Aku: You can fly?!
Jack: No. Jump good.
#7DeeNinjaaPosted 11/11/2012 10:41:48 AM
Vanellope would make an amazing cameo racer, glitch powers and all! :V

I don't agree with the Sugar Rush track though, simply because I think it'd be cool if Sugar Rush got turned into an actual game on the XBLA.
#8Setnaro XPosted 11/11/2012 9:37:21 PM
SharkOmega posted...
SharkOmega posted...

I'm not a dufus. I KNOW what Ralph was chosen. Just saying I'd PREFER Venellope over him.

I didn't mean YOU were a dufus. I was just reminded of one. I am not belittling you, and I'm so very sorry if I offended you.
---
http://backloggery.com/SetnaroX
"Proper sound shatters glass. Proper sound shatters the Universe."
#9Great_Pudding_3Posted 11/12/2012 9:19:35 PM
Ever since I saw the movie, yeah, I'd totally buy both if they were DLC. I wish she was in the game instead of Ralph but I understand why Sega did what they did as well.
---
Stu, what are you doing?