Got the game. The game is awesome...just 2 complaints( spoilers)

#11Roast_GriefPosted 11/15/2012 1:24:58 PM
The_Shadow_Link posted...
I'm someone who 100% F-Zero GX.

Teach me your secrets.
---
Uh... Zoop.
#12GELPosted 11/15/2012 4:14:28 PM
Gotta ask, how did you get the game? Wal-Mart or Target breaking street date or something?
---
I YELL GAME WORDS!
http://gamebabble.wordpress.com
#13Eric43Posted 11/15/2012 5:08:37 PM
Is this game Project Gotham Racing 2 hard? F-Zero GX hard? Just curious.
---
Non-Profit Sega Racing Game Blog! Wildly Intriguing:
www.phantomfullforce.com/
#14The_Shadow_LinkPosted 11/15/2012 5:48:20 PM
Roast_Grief posted...

Teach me your secrets.

For the main grand prix make the Frost Lynx GX.

Body: Aqua Goose
Cockpit: Super Lynx
Booster: Titan -G4

That thing has stupidly good base top speed and can still turn quite well. Makes winning all the expert leagues quite a breeze to get the AX Courses in the game.

Story Mode is an absolutely pain in the neck that I never want to do again. Mission 5 (Save Jody!) is painfully hard with how perfect your run has to be to succeed. But it's Mission 7 (The F-Zero Grand Prix) that's the worst of them all. Have a very high top speed set up (save some acceleration, but focus on this. Take out any of the high AI Racers like Blood Falcon and Black Shadow if possible. On the first lap cross the fire to save time. Use your Z-Attack for the very tight chicane just before the repair panel. Boost constantly from just before the jump to when the path narrows and the barriers disappear. Oh, and on the home straight. Boost like mad, and if there are a mine or two left. Run over them for an emergency speed boost. You'll rocket down the final straight, and you win if you get the vehicle of the line first, even if it's about to blow up.

Outside of that, have a lot of patience. Don't get frustrated. Master the controls and pray that you can win.

So yeah, this game being hard will be interesting I say. I'm curious to see what will become "That One Challenge" in this game. If I were to hazard a guess, probably one of the end game Ring Races or one of the end game traffic attacks.
---
Wanting to become a wolf to end all of my life's problems.
People who agree with me: 37, Comment about it if you agree. ~*Ancient Status*~
#15Above OmnipotencePosted 11/16/2012 5:23:47 PM
Roast_Grief posted...

Teach me your secrets.

For the main grand prix make the Frost Lynx GX.

Body: Aqua Goose
Cockpit: Super Lynx
Booster: Titan -G4

That thing has stupidly good base top speed and can still turn quite well. Makes winning all the expert leagues quite a breeze to get the AX Courses in the game.

Story Mode is an absolutely pain in the neck that I never want to do again. Mission 5 (Save Jody!) is painfully hard with how perfect your run has to be to succeed. But it's Mission 7 (The F-Zero Grand Prix) that's the worst of them all. Have a very high top speed set up (save some acceleration, but focus on this. Take out any of the high AI Racers like Blood Falcon and Black Shadow if possible. On the first lap cross the fire to save time. Use your Z-Attack for the very tight chicane just before the repair panel. Boost constantly from just before the jump to when the path narrows and the barriers disappear. Oh, and on the home straight. Boost like mad, and if there are a mine or two left. Run over them for an emergency speed boost. You'll rocket down the final straight, and you win if you get the vehicle of the line first, even if it's about to blow up.

Outside of that, have a lot of patience. Don't get frustrated. Master the controls and pray that you can win.

So yeah, this game being hard will be interesting I say. I'm curious to see what will become "That One Challenge" in this game. If I were to hazard a guess, probably one of the end game Ring Races or one of the end game traffic attacks.

L.....O.....L You've just brought back some memories. I had to use the PARP(Pro Action Replay Plus) codes to complete the game at 100%. Those missions were hard! LOL
---
I'm 2nd. to God's power. I'm the semi-supreme being. XBL Gamer Tag: AboveOmnipotent
#16R_Fated_CirclePosted 11/16/2012 8:46:25 PM
I just played a few online games looks like two players still can't pick the same racer just like in the first one. I tried to pick metal sonic and could not as someone chose him before me.
---
Where's your passion fight like you mean it! "Hilde - Soul Calibur V"
#17Rebel_DantePosted 11/17/2012 5:27:26 AM
gokuKOG posted...

so if you are a rookie then you have to pay for the content you are supposed to get when you paid in full for the disk...seriously the lamest thing ever.

Christ, when did gamers start complaining so much when they have to work for anything? That's like saying you can't unlock the end dungeon of a game because you aren't good enough to reach it. Keep playing, work on it. The unlockables are the rewards for your progression.

I'd much rather work for an unlock than PAY for DLC that should have been included on disk. Of course, I've got no beef with companies having "unlock all" DLC for people who really want it. Even if its a free DLC.

I love the fact that S&ASRT has unlockables, it's becoming a rarer and rarer thing nowadays, it's pretty much dead in fighting games already.
#18DarkAdonis123Posted 11/17/2012 6:00:31 AM
Ok so this game IS harder. I thought I was just rusty or something.
---
If Platinum was HAND drawn, she'd be on paper, fool. This is a video game. They just made her on screen, no "drawing" involved -Delano7 on BlazBlue
#19tuznecotePosted 11/17/2012 6:50:17 AM
Yeah the game is significantly harder against the CPU. The 1st place character can go miles ahead and you seem to be fighting for 3rd place more than anything else.

I find the whole unlocking annoying and slow. I kinda wished they kept to the way they did it before. I am not enjoying the 1 player Grand Prix mode because of the terrible rubber banding and ineffectiveness of the items which wasn't a problem in the last game so I would like to stick to online mode and unlock everything from there. Sadly it cannot be done this time round.

Also sorry but can I call BS to a few statements round here. I hate it when people act like they are king of gaming. "If you can't handle its" and "what about the rookies" please.
#20liamx2000Posted 11/17/2012 9:25:14 AM
Complaint 1 - No Ryo
Complaint 2 - No Ryo