How to unlock avatar?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: WiredKnight

WiredKnight
4 years ago#1
I picked up the game today and I keep hearing talk about the unknown characters but I still haven't figured out how to unlock the ability to use your own avatar in the game. Anyone know how this is done? I keep reading that it's available.

User Info: FredCat07

FredCat07
4 years ago#2
Current unknown, you would have to wait for North America to get those information. Can you wait patiently?
I used to be hearing person like you, until I took the fever in my ears. ~FredCat

User Info: gokuKOG

gokuKOG
4 years ago#3
To unlock Avatar do Grand Prix mode and finish the first 6 cups until mirrored cups are unlocked. I have done all the cups in medium difficulty so i dont know if avatar will be unlocked by doing them in easy.
I...WON'T LET YOU...GET AWAY...WITH THISSSSS.........

User Info: gokuKOG

gokuKOG
4 years ago#4
sorry for the wrong info...its the first 5 cups of grand prix not 6 cups. I didnt finish first in all races but i came first in all cups( just to add to the info) and when you do that, mirrored versions of the 5 cups will be unlocked. Beat them to get another character. I dont know which char it is yet because i am at the 7th cup right now. I hope that helps.
I...WON'T LET YOU...GET AWAY...WITH THISSSSS.........

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived