The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Is it just me or is it really hard to unlock new characters?

#1MilkinNipplePosted 11/16/2012 4:26:19 AM
For example you need to get EVERY gold star in the first world tour (sunshine) already! jeez.
---
Scared cows make the best hamburgers - Mark Twain Boner
#2gokuKOGPosted 11/16/2012 4:36:56 AM
I agree the game is very hard and some events are really dependent on luck like battle races but you dont need every star. Doing everything in B will get you to the last tour but you have to do everything is S after that to unlock a few remaining chars/stages and finish the whole tour which really sucks.
---
I...WON'T LET YOU...GET AWAY...WITH THISSSSS.........
#3MilkinNipple(Topic Creator)Posted 11/16/2012 4:37:45 AM
Huh. I got all 24 stars on sunshine coast World Tour, but it didn't unlock the secret character. What gives?
---
#4gokuKOGPosted 11/16/2012 5:22:36 AM
You unlock characters by going to their icon inside the tour and by clicking A. If you have enough stars described on the icon, you will unlock it. You dont have to get all 24 in sunshine coast. The character in sunshine coast is Amigo and its icon is just above the VS event inside the sunshine coast tour. You have to get the rest of the chars the same way in other tours. Just search for their icons inside the tour and if you have the required stars you will unlock them. I hope that helps.
---
#5GELPosted 11/16/2012 5:34:26 AM
Anyone know what challenge world thingy ***spoilers?????*** Gum and Pudding ***spoilers*** are on?
---
I YELL GAME WORDS!
http://gamebabble.wordpress.com
#6MilkinNipple(Topic Creator)Posted 11/16/2012 6:04:30 AM
Thanks GOKU! =)
---
#7gokuKOGPosted 11/16/2012 6:58:46 AM
GEL posted...
Anyone know what challenge world thingy ***spoilers?????*** Gum and Pudding ***spoilers*** are on?

You can unlock Gum in Moonlight Park tour and as for Pudding, she is in Twilight Engine Tour.
---
#8gokuKOGPosted 11/16/2012 6:59:48 AM
MilkinNipple posted...
Thanks GOKU! =)

Ur welcome:)

If you wanna ask anything else...it will be my pleasure.
---
#9FredCat07Posted 11/16/2012 7:02:49 AM
Just keep practicing until you know each turn and power-up to beat them, Super Challenge.
---
I used to be hearing person like you, until I took the fever in my ears. ~FredCat
#10GELPosted 11/16/2012 1:14:01 PM
Thanks a ton! Decided I'm gonna run through on Easy Mode to GET to the characters I want then go back and get the stars I need.

Initially I was REALLY pissed that they changed how character unlocking worked because I wanted to unlock my favorite characters NOW like in the previous game...then I remember I didn't even know Challenge Mode existed in the previous game until like...two years later! XD I COMPLETELY ignored ALL the single player content and the game felt weaker for it. It was COOL that I could get all the characters unlocked via multiplayer, but it was a double edged sword. I "get it" now I think.
---
I YELL GAME WORDS!
http://gamebabble.wordpress.com