Is it just me or is it really hard to unlock new characters?

#11gokuKOGPosted 11/16/2012 1:24:06 PM(edited)
@ GEL:

just do the all events inside the tours in B (medium) and you will get all chars( that includes GUM and PUDDING). However there are 2 chars at the last tour for which you have to do all events in S rank( expert ).
Also you have to unlock 2 characters(Avatar and Eggman) by doing all cups in B(medium) of the Grand Prix Mode.

...Happy Unlocking.
---
I...WON'T LET YOU...GET AWAY...WITH THISSSSS.........
#12GELPosted 11/16/2012 8:35:03 PM
TWO characters for All S-Rank? Now THAT is absurd! I can't even do B-Rank on Ring Race or Sprint!
---
I YELL GAME WORDS!
http://gamebabble.wordpress.com
#13sshadow5002Posted 11/16/2012 9:10:28 PM
gokuKOG posted...
@ GEL:

just do the all events inside the tours in B (medium) and you will get all chars( that includes GUM and PUDDING). However there are 2 chars at the last tour for which you have to do all events in S rank( expert ).
Also you have to unlock 2 characters(Avatar and Eggman) by doing all cups in B(medium) of the Grand Prix Mode.

...Happy Unlocking.

Sounds challenging :D can't wait to try it out...and probably go crazy trying to do it.
---
A 2006 study concluded that 82% of people who don't know what they're talking about use false statistics.
#14zidane kujaPosted 11/17/2012 12:23:56 AM
I'm certainly going crazy. UGH! It seems that when I do win an S rank race it was because of luck getting my all star near the end of the last lap.

I don't even want to think of ring race or the traffic dodging game on expert.
---
if you don't know what Shadows of the Damned is. get on it.
http://www.gametrailers.com/video/preview-shadows-of/714488
#15gokuKOGPosted 11/17/2012 2:12:27 AM
Sorry for the wrong info guys...you dont need all S ranks for the last 2 chars. Actually I was on it. sorry again. You need a total of 165 stars to unlock all chars. That means all B ranks and a few A ranks.
---
I...WON'T LET YOU...GET AWAY...WITH THISSSSS.........
#16tuznecotePosted 11/17/2012 6:30:59 AM
For the first time in my life I wanted to stick to the multiplayer and unlock characters within that simply because I find the CPU abit too rubberbandy in this game and now I can't do it.