Is it just me or is it really hard to unlock new characters?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed
  3. Is it just me or is it really hard to unlock new characters?

User Info: gokuKOG

gokuKOG
4 years ago#11
@ GEL:

just do the all events inside the tours in B (medium) and you will get all chars( that includes GUM and PUDDING). However there are 2 chars at the last tour for which you have to do all events in S rank( expert ).
Also you have to unlock 2 characters(Avatar and Eggman) by doing all cups in B(medium) of the Grand Prix Mode.

...Happy Unlocking.
I...WON'T LET YOU...GET AWAY...WITH THISSSSS.........

User Info: GEL

GEL
4 years ago#12
TWO characters for All S-Rank? Now THAT is absurd! I can't even do B-Rank on Ring Race or Sprint!
I YELL GAME WORDS!
http://gamebabble.wordpress.com

User Info: sshadow5002

sshadow5002
4 years ago#13
gokuKOG posted...
@ GEL:

just do the all events inside the tours in B (medium) and you will get all chars( that includes GUM and PUDDING). However there are 2 chars at the last tour for which you have to do all events in S rank( expert ).
Also you have to unlock 2 characters(Avatar and Eggman) by doing all cups in B(medium) of the Grand Prix Mode.

...Happy Unlocking.

Sounds challenging :D can't wait to try it out...and probably go crazy trying to do it.
A 2006 study concluded that 82% of people who don't know what they're talking about use false statistics.

User Info: zidane kuja

zidane kuja
4 years ago#14
I'm certainly going crazy. UGH! It seems that when I do win an S rank race it was because of luck getting my all star near the end of the last lap.

I don't even want to think of ring race or the traffic dodging game on expert.
if you don't know what Shadows of the Damned is. get on it.
http://www.gametrailers.com/video/preview-shadows-of/714488

User Info: gokuKOG

gokuKOG
4 years ago#15
Sorry for the wrong info guys...you dont need all S ranks for the last 2 chars. Actually I was on it. sorry again. You need a total of 165 stars to unlock all chars. That means all B ranks and a few A ranks.
I...WON'T LET YOU...GET AWAY...WITH THISSSSS.........

User Info: tuznecote

tuznecote
4 years ago#16
For the first time in my life I wanted to stick to the multiplayer and unlock characters within that simply because I find the CPU abit too rubberbandy in this game and now I can't do it.
  1. Boards
  2. Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed
  3. Is it just me or is it really hard to unlock new characters?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived