THis game is getting great reviews and is a great game, it deserves success.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed
  3. THis game is getting great reviews and is a great game, it deserves success.

User Info: Revival125

Revival125
4 years ago#1
Come on people lets give credit to a game developer when they make a good game with love and effort and lets reward them with lots of sales and get a real good community on the game. It deserves to be a real unearthed gem.

User Info: liamx2000

liamx2000
4 years ago#2
great game but who ever said to the team making this game " Hey let's take Ryo out of the Roster "

My fave character and he gets taken out ! lol always my luck

User Info: Brianzilla2004

Brianzilla2004
4 years ago#3
Ryo AND Bill Hatcher were cut. Yet Amy returns, and they add MeeMee and Pudding (seriously, Pudding!?). I get wanting to add more girls to the roster, but them? Why not Blaze Fielding and Tyris Flare? Or how about Rin Rin? Ah well. I wouldn't be surprised if Ryo and Billy Hatcher are DLC.

In any case, the game is fantastic. Really excellent work, Sumo! I hope it sells as well as it deserves. Especially considering it's a AAA title being sold for a bargain price, new. -_-
Over 800 high quality Sonic tracks, over 30 complete Sonic albums/playlists
http://www.youtube.com/brianzilla2004

User Info: tuznecote

tuznecote
4 years ago#4
What the hell am I meant to do? Clap?
  1. Boards
  2. Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed
  3. THis game is getting great reviews and is a great game, it deserves success.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived