Official DLC Poll Up!

#21Eric43Posted 11/21/2012 2:28:15 PM(edited)
Voted for Segata, Ryo, Bonanza Bros., Billy Hatcher, Kazuma, Bayonetta, Chu-Chus (rest in peace), and Jacky Bryant. I liked Jacky cause of his Outrunners-style car in the first, plus he's actually a race car driver according to his bio. But he's done.

At this point though, I'll buy any Sega character DLC--that's how much I support Sega and this game.
---
Non-Profit Sega Racing Game Blog! Wildly Intriguing:
www.phantomfullforce.com/
#22FoxTornadoPosted 11/21/2012 6:33:47 PM
Voting for Miku.
Hopefully she can finally appear in official game outside of Japan. Maybe even open up the way for the Project Diva games to be released as well.
---
Playing: Tekken Tag 2, Sonic All Stars Transformed, Lolipop Chainsaw, Halo 4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8Tt_LUK9NA&feature=related
#23GweenPosted 11/21/2012 9:32:14 PM
What DLC do I want? Unlock everything!
#24SR71haloPosted 11/23/2012 6:27:28 PM
Well, we have 3 at least.

Hatsune Miku
Segata Sanshiro
Ryo Hazuki

Oh, and Vectorman needs 60 more votes and he's made it too.
---
Now Leave!
#25Edwin LimPosted 11/23/2012 7:17:34 PM
DetectiveVaru posted...
Capt_Strife posted...
Seeing Axel Stone and Blaze Fielding fighting such an uphill climb is honestly heartbreaking for me. I used to think the Streets of Rage series was considered a classic Sega franchise but I can now admit I was clearly wrong.

@Ultim87
While I think that idea short sells the series (I'm in the minority here who feel Axel himself is a better representative, just like Beat for example is for his) I actually think it would make for a great compromise to go about it that way. (Axel= Car, Blaze= Boat, Adam= Plane)

And yeah I do agree that having both of them separate is messing with their chances as a whole. In general I tend to find it greedy to ask for two characters of the same franchise. Which in a way is why I'm a bit bummed out with this game's roster.

Yeah, seeing Axel and Blaze down there is heartbreaking. You wanna know what's worse? Being a VF fan. Despite having a game released this year, being in S&SASR, Jacky's at the bottom of the poll. :(

Damn, VF is so unpopular. :(

VF is way too unforgiving for new comers me thinks, hence the lack of votes.
---
Driving a PC racer with the keyboard is about as effective as typing an e-mail with your car's steering wheel. ~ Brian Ekberg
#26Zero_Shifter64Posted 11/23/2012 9:38:32 PM
Edwin Lim posted...
DetectiveVaru posted...
Capt_Strife posted...
Seeing Axel Stone and Blaze Fielding fighting such an uphill climb is honestly heartbreaking for me. I used to think the Streets of Rage series was considered a classic Sega franchise but I can now admit I was clearly wrong.

@Ultim87
While I think that idea short sells the series (I'm in the minority here who feel Axel himself is a better representative, just like Beat for example is for his) I actually think it would make for a great compromise to go about it that way. (Axel= Car, Blaze= Boat, Adam= Plane)

And yeah I do agree that having both of them separate is messing with their chances as a whole. In general I tend to find it greedy to ask for two characters of the same franchise. Which in a way is why I'm a bit bummed out with this game's roster.

Yeah, seeing Axel and Blaze down there is heartbreaking. You wanna know what's worse? Being a VF fan. Despite having a game released this year, being in S&SASR, Jacky's at the bottom of the poll. :(

Damn, VF is so unpopular. :(

VF is way too unforgiving for new comers me thinks, hence the lack of votes.

This is such a common misconception it isn't even funny anymore. Virtua Fighter isn't that hard. I honestly think the main reason it's so unpopular is because it's so focused on it's fighting engine that it just isn't as flashy as it's peers.

Personally, as a VF fan, seeing Jacky at the bottom of the polls breaks my heart. It's a great series and you'd think being one of Sega's most prestigious franchises as well as one of the more historically significant ones would merit getting some proper representation in a "Sega All-Stars" game.

Frankly I'm still fuming that there are no Virtual On or Panzer Dragoon characters. Temjin and Orta seem like no-brainers to me.
#27aluccardPosted 11/23/2012 10:26:38 PM
Id like to see Axel or Blaze driving a convertible version of the cop car from Streets 1.
---
-Aluccard
Currently Playing: Halo 4
#28Pr0frainePosted 11/23/2012 10:30:19 PM
Why is Hatsune Miku winning? We won't get Vectorman, Bayonetta or Ristar cause of her presence.
---
XBL Gamertag: Pr0fraine
Games: Sonic Adventure 2, Castlevania HD and whatever else I got
#29liamx2000Posted 11/24/2012 10:24:43 AM
I voted for

Ryo
Blaze
Bayonetta

Though really I think blaze should be with axel together in one car as one character.
#30CrazyRosscoPosted 11/24/2012 11:12:28 AM
How that great haired robot is so popular is beyond me.

Ryo, Vectorman & Bayonetta for me.
---
Don't suffer from insanity, enjoy it.