Official DLC Poll Up!

• Topic Archived
4 years ago#21
Voted for Segata, Ryo, Bonanza Bros., Billy Hatcher, Kazuma, Bayonetta, Chu-Chus (rest in peace), and Jacky Bryant. I liked Jacky cause of his Outrunners-style car in the first, plus he's actually a race car driver according to his bio. But he's done.

At this point though, I'll buy any Sega character DLC--that's how much I support Sega and this game.
Non-Profit Sega Racing Game Blog! Wildly Intriguing:
www.phantomfullforce.com/
4 years ago#22
Voting for Miku.
Hopefully she can finally appear in official game outside of Japan. Maybe even open up the way for the Project Diva games to be released as well.
Playing: Tekken Tag 2, Sonic All Stars Transformed, Lolipop Chainsaw, Halo 4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8Tt_LUK9NA&feature=related
4 years ago#23
What DLC do I want? Unlock everything!
4 years ago#24
Well, we have 3 at least.

Hatsune Miku
Segata Sanshiro
Ryo Hazuki

Oh, and Vectorman needs 60 more votes and he's made it too.
Now Leave!
4 years ago#25
DetectiveVaru posted...
Capt_Strife posted...
Seeing Axel Stone and Blaze Fielding fighting such an uphill climb is honestly heartbreaking for me. I used to think the Streets of Rage series was considered a classic Sega franchise but I can now admit I was clearly wrong.

@Ultim87
While I think that idea short sells the series (I'm in the minority here who feel Axel himself is a better representative, just like Beat for example is for his) I actually think it would make for a great compromise to go about it that way. (Axel= Car, Blaze= Boat, Adam= Plane)

And yeah I do agree that having both of them separate is messing with their chances as a whole. In general I tend to find it greedy to ask for two characters of the same franchise. Which in a way is why I'm a bit bummed out with this game's roster.

Yeah, seeing Axel and Blaze down there is heartbreaking. You wanna know what's worse? Being a VF fan. Despite having a game released this year, being in S&SASR, Jacky's at the bottom of the poll. :(

Damn, VF is so unpopular. :(

VF is way too unforgiving for new comers me thinks, hence the lack of votes.
Driving a PC racer with the keyboard is about as effective as typing an e-mail with your car's steering wheel. ~ Brian Ekberg
4 years ago#26
Edwin Lim posted...
DetectiveVaru posted...
Capt_Strife posted...
Seeing Axel Stone and Blaze Fielding fighting such an uphill climb is honestly heartbreaking for me. I used to think the Streets of Rage series was considered a classic Sega franchise but I can now admit I was clearly wrong.

@Ultim87
While I think that idea short sells the series (I'm in the minority here who feel Axel himself is a better representative, just like Beat for example is for his) I actually think it would make for a great compromise to go about it that way. (Axel= Car, Blaze= Boat, Adam= Plane)

And yeah I do agree that having both of them separate is messing with their chances as a whole. In general I tend to find it greedy to ask for two characters of the same franchise. Which in a way is why I'm a bit bummed out with this game's roster.

Yeah, seeing Axel and Blaze down there is heartbreaking. You wanna know what's worse? Being a VF fan. Despite having a game released this year, being in S&SASR, Jacky's at the bottom of the poll. :(

Damn, VF is so unpopular. :(

VF is way too unforgiving for new comers me thinks, hence the lack of votes.

This is such a common misconception it isn't even funny anymore. Virtua Fighter isn't that hard. I honestly think the main reason it's so unpopular is because it's so focused on it's fighting engine that it just isn't as flashy as it's peers.

Personally, as a VF fan, seeing Jacky at the bottom of the polls breaks my heart. It's a great series and you'd think being one of Sega's most prestigious franchises as well as one of the more historically significant ones would merit getting some proper representation in a "Sega All-Stars" game.

Frankly I'm still fuming that there are no Virtual On or Panzer Dragoon characters. Temjin and Orta seem like no-brainers to me.
4 years ago#27
Id like to see Axel or Blaze driving a convertible version of the cop car from Streets 1.
-Aluccard
Currently Playing: Halo 4
4 years ago#28
Why is Hatsune Miku winning? We won't get Vectorman, Bayonetta or Ristar cause of her presence.
XBL Gamertag: Pr0fraine
Games: Sonic Adventure 2, Castlevania HD and whatever else I got
4 years ago#29
I voted for

Ryo
Blaze
Bayonetta

Though really I think blaze should be with axel together in one car as one character.
4 years ago#30
How that great haired robot is so popular is beyond me.

Ryo, Vectorman & Bayonetta for me.
Don't suffer from insanity, enjoy it.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived