Traffic Attack Mode is surprisingly hard.

#1GOLD_sonicPosted 11/18/2012 6:06:58 PM
Seriously. Boot the Traffic Attack Mode missions up on A class and you'll get a real challenge! The mission mode in the first game was so easy so this is a nice surprise.

*minor spoilers*

Just wait till S class, though... Then it get's even harder. ;)
---
I'm a Brony AND a Sonic the Hedgehog fan!?
Man, I must be the worst person of all time!
#2sshadow5002Posted 11/18/2012 8:24:34 PM
Yeah the S Rank missions are a real pain. if ya hit a car you may aswell restart.

1 thing thats interesting is the stages give you different time bonuses depending on the cars stats. grab the slowest vehicle and your just as likely to win as you would using the fastest car.
---
A 2006 study concluded that 82% of people who don't know what they're talking about use false statistics.
#3SSJGrimReaperPosted 11/18/2012 8:29:14 PM
Those ****ing blue cars man....
---
Big Apple, 3 A.M.
http://i.imgur.com/LPi7w.gif
#4KingIceSonicPosted 11/18/2012 8:33:24 PM
Well they took it out of the 3ds version because it was supposedly "not fun enough" or that is just what some people are saying. This mode might be too frustrating for me
---
S&ASRT:Bayonetta, Orta, Sakura Wars Female, Resonance of fate, Magician, Hotsuma, Puyo Puyp Female
#5sshadow5002Posted 11/18/2012 8:35:13 PM
SSJGrimReaper posted...
Those ****ing blue cars man....

I wish all the traffic stages had ammo in them so I could shoot them away. the JSR stage is givin me alot of trouble.
---
A 2006 study concluded that 82% of people who don't know what they're talking about use false statistics.
#6SSJGrimReaperPosted 11/18/2012 8:48:53 PM(edited)
I'm not looking forward to playing the A and S class really, I was struggling on the B class events
---
Big Apple, 3 A.M.
http://i.imgur.com/LPi7w.gif
#7sshadow5002Posted 11/18/2012 8:54:29 PM
Once you learn the shortcuts and locations to do tricks It gets much easier...still freakin hard though.

also according to the lil messages that pop up on loading screens, the speed stat of your vehicle has an effect on the difficulty of races.
---
#8CurryfiendPosted 11/19/2012 2:33:09 AM
Once you learn the shortcuts and locations to do tricks It gets much easier...still freakin hard though.

also according to the lil messages that pop up on loading screens, the speed stat of your vehicle has an effect on the difficulty of races.

It's not the speed stat, it's the speed CLASS i.e. Expert difficulty = S Class speed

But anyway for the traffic attack challenges use a character with high handling so you can dodge cars easier. Learn the patterns of the traffic because there's always a safe route. Green cars drive in a straight line, yellow cars switch lanes and blue cars try to block you.
---
later nerd
http://mypsn.eu.playstation.com/psn/profile/EpicImmenseCurry.png
#9FredCat07Posted 11/19/2012 3:41:43 AM
Curryfiend posted...

It's not the speed stat, it's the speed CLASS i.e. Expert difficulty = S Class speed

But anyway for the traffic attack challenges use a character with high handling so you can dodge cars easier. Learn the patterns of the traffic because there's always a safe route. Green cars drive in a straight line, yellow cars switch lanes and blue cars try to block you.

I am afraid that sshadow is right, I was forcing to using Metal Sonic (which has faster Acc Stats) to beat couple A-Class challenge in first cup of World Tournament.
---
I used to be hearing person like you, until I took the fever in my ears. ~FredCat
#10SuplexKirbyPosted 11/19/2012 9:02:10 AM
FredCat07 posted...
Curryfiend posted...

I am afraid that sshadow is right, I was forcing to using Metal Sonic (which has faster Acc Stats) to beat couple A-Class challenge in first cup of World Tournament.

same