Somebody PLEASE Tell Me Exactly HOW To Unlock The Characters?

#1Above OmnipotencePosted 11/18/2012 8:47:36 PM
This game is extremely hard and it's almost not worth trying if I can't even catch up to the first 3 or 4 AI racers on HARD! Is there something I'm missing? What's the best character to use to unlock the hidden characters? Somebody please help me out before I wind up taking this supposedly great sequel back to Gamestop. LOL
---
I'm 2nd. to God's power. I'm the semi-supreme being. XBL Gamer Tag: AboveOmnipotent
#2summerclawPosted 11/18/2012 9:20:56 PM
if hard is too much for you then just keep playing on normal, beat the game then play the first stages on hard.
---
In every loss, in every lie, in every truth that you'd deny
And each regret and each goodbye was a mistake too great to hide.
#3KingIceSonicPosted 11/18/2012 9:24:28 PM
Playing the game on normal the whole game will give you most characters(like 6-8) but if you want the rest then go hard.Try going hard after you went through the game on normal
---
S&ASRT:Bayonetta, Orta, Sakura Wars Female, Resonance of fate, Magician, Hotsuma, Puyo Puyp Female
#4PooFangyPosted 11/18/2012 9:25:54 PM
Playing through world tour at B class (2 stars) will get you all but 4 of the characters from that mode. Playing though Grand Prix on normal though all races and mirror races will get you two more. By then you should be decent enough get to 165 stars to finish unlocking the characters.
#5youngbroPosted 11/18/2012 9:47:34 PM
beat world tour on hard all the way through unlock the last cup, beat it, unlock secret cup beat it
---
Darkness is power. Offer your soul or I will Izuna Drop you
PSN and XBL - TheSchwarr
#6gokuKOGPosted 11/19/2012 2:18:02 AM
for TC

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/669063-sonic-and-all-stars-racing-transformed/64652913
---
I...WON'T LET YOU...GET AWAY...WITH THISSSSS.........
#7CurryfiendPosted 11/19/2012 3:26:23 AM
Play through the game on Normal first then when you've done that try Hard and once you've done that try Expert. You can't expect to be good at the game from the start, at first I struggled to win on Normal but now I always end up leading races against the AI on Expert difficulty.
---
later nerd
http://mypsn.eu.playstation.com/psn/profile/EpicImmenseCurry.png
#8FredCat07Posted 11/19/2012 4:44:17 AM
Curryfiend posted...
Play through the game on Normal first then when you've done that try Hard and once you've done that try Expert. You can't expect to be good at the game from the start, at first I struggled to win on Normal but now I always end up leading races against the AI on Expert difficulty.

Expert is not requirement to complete, Goku had already complete the game with only Hard mode.
---
I used to be hearing person like you, until I took the fever in my ears. ~FredCat
#9Above Omnipotence(Topic Creator)Posted 11/19/2012 8:45:16 AM
Thank you very much for the info, all of you.
---
I'm 2nd. to God's power. I'm the semi-supreme being. XBL Gamer Tag: AboveOmnipotent