Game is just too hard

#1Ikaruga_DCPosted 11/19/2012 1:12:33 PM
I did everything in the first one and all 3 outrun games but the AI will end up putting people off in the end with this one I think.

Wish that items could be turned off.
---
YOU CANT BE SATISFIED WITHOUT IT - SEGA MODEL 2
#2SR71haloPosted 11/19/2012 1:45:25 PM
Good, the first game was too easy. Besides, normal doesn't seem too hard with a little practice.
---
Now Leave!
#3Ikaruga_DC(Topic Creator)Posted 11/19/2012 1:52:14 PM
I only need 2 characters but with 122 stars I cant see where im going to get 43 more to get the hornet.
---
YOU CANT BE SATISFIED WITHOUT IT - SEGA MODEL 2
#4teehee23Posted 11/19/2012 2:21:17 PM
I agree it's tough, too tough for me, but I still have all 3 Outruns for Xbox and 360 and the original Sonic All Star to keep me happy.

Confession: I thought the dlc to unlock everything for the original game was for casual gamers but I would buy it if available for this. :)
---
Don't hate us because we're beautiful...
#5youngbroPosted 11/19/2012 2:59:57 PM
i agree 100% with TC, im actually really good at this game, but the AI owns me alot. and it isnt just random hits. They are just insanely skillful its crazy.
---
Darkness is power. Offer your soul or I will Izuna Drop you
PSN and XBL - TheSchwarr
#6simonbelmont2Posted 11/19/2012 3:06:58 PM
I've seen a few people mention the jedi-like AI in this game.
---
Carl Kolchak: You should meet my boss. He'd turn Buddha into a chain smoker.
#7youngbroPosted 11/19/2012 4:26:31 PM
Jedi aint even the word. and theres bull**** things the AI clearly does and you clearly see it, and it shouldnt happen. This is just some of the things

you hit the AI in say an ice hit, they can ignore the stun and not lose speed at all.

you get super boost and they will still be driving faster than you with no boost at all.

you and the AI both hit a boost panel (same boost panel), you then the AI. yet the AI goes 3x as fast as your going at max boost. Mind you, i've tried useing Shadow with 4spd and 4 bst and Sonic with golden speed and same result

on expert the enemies hit YOU and nothing but YOU. they will launch and item behind them and hit you perfectly. plently of times they will hit you right before a jump and you'll fall off the building.
Graffiti groove on expert is WTF. Iv'e also seen the AI glitch through the map and spawn half of the map ahead
---
Darkness is power. Offer your soul or I will Izuna Drop you
PSN and XBL - TheSchwarr
#8KaylilaPosted 11/19/2012 5:05:11 PM
My first reaction when playing this game was that it was way harder than the other. Glad I am not the only one. Even though I lose a lot I am slowly making my way through it. Keep trying!
---
Currently playing Xbox LIVE and Diablo 3. How Bout Them Cowboys!
#9simonbelmont2Posted 11/19/2012 5:09:04 PM
youngbro posted...
Jedi aint even the word. and theres bull**** things the AI clearly does and you clearly see it, and it shouldnt happen. This is just some of the things

you hit the AI in say an ice hit, they can ignore the stun and not lose speed at all.

you get super boost and they will still be driving faster than you with no boost at all.

you and the AI both hit a boost panel (same boost panel), you then the AI. yet the AI goes 3x as fast as your going at max boost. Mind you, i've tried useing Shadow with 4spd and 4 bst and Sonic with golden speed and same result

on expert the enemies hit YOU and nothing but YOU. they will launch and item behind them and hit you perfectly. plently of times they will hit you right before a jump and you'll fall off the building.
Graffiti groove on expert is WTF. Iv'e also seen the AI glitch through the map and spawn half of the map ahead

Lol, I just noticed the super boost thing.
---
Carl Kolchak: You should meet my boss. He'd turn Buddha into a chain smoker.
#10FredCat07Posted 11/19/2012 5:21:27 PM
youngbro posted...

1. Oh yes, that often happening in Rival Races, I tried to complete one on Expert and Tails just outrunning me after I finished four previous rivals - with what! Simple shoving me off the road, not once, but twice! Not just Ice ammo, but also Rocket, Puff Fish, anything you toss at them - I noticed that almost immediately when new Rival spawned in front of you and you toss the ammo item at him/her, it nulled and the Rival didn't slow down. I tested it with next shot and they spun once it hit; so you should wait until they are done dancing on the car then toss ammo at them, it will making them spin and give you gold coin for that before you passed them.

2. Remember Mario Kart? Yea, 50/100/150CC engine. It seemed like the racers, but you, have powerful engine parts in their cars so they can manage to outrunning you on Expert.

3. See Number 2

4. Again, they made same mistake as the developers did in Melee/Brawl; Enemies (reckless group or individual) will always go for you and tear you apart with their bare hands/claws!

5. They just get overload and went further than you guessed.
---
I used to be hearing person like you, until I took the fever in my ears. ~FredCat