Game is just too hard

#11sleepytercelPosted 11/19/2012 6:24:44 PM
If you want to unlock everything, just put the game to two players and let the second player sit there. The rubber banding will compensate more to the non-player. Someone else mentioned this and it does indeed work.
#12FredCat07Posted 11/19/2012 6:26:43 PM
sleepytercel posted...
If you want to unlock everything, just put the game to two players and let the second player sit there. The rubber banding will compensate more to the non-player. Someone else mentioned this and it does indeed work.

Required video/link to prove it, otherwise your comment is a lying.
---
I used to be hearing person like you, until I took the fever in my ears. ~FredCat
#13Above OmnipotencePosted 11/19/2012 6:46:26 PM
sleepytercel posted...

I too, would like to see this as well.
---
I'm 2nd. to God's power. I'm the semi-supreme being. XBL Gamer Tag: AboveOmnipotent
#14sshadow5002Posted 11/19/2012 6:58:12 PM
FredCat07 posted...
sleepytercel posted...

Or you could try it yourself.
---
A 2006 study concluded that 82% of people who don't know what they're talking about use false statistics.
#15FredCat07Posted 11/19/2012 6:58:47 PM
sshadow5002 posted...
FredCat07 posted...
sleepytercel posted...

Or you could try it yourself.

I am not wasting my money to get other controller. Video or out.
---
I used to be hearing person like you, until I took the fever in my ears. ~FredCat
#16sleepytercelPosted 11/19/2012 7:00:48 PM
FredCat07 posted...
sleepytercel posted...

I'm not going to post a video for this. Someone else mentioned this in another post and I tried it, and it indeed does work. I personally don't care if you think I am lying, and I'm not going to waste my time to prove it to you.

Your comment "is a douche".
#17PyroDillbrainPosted 11/19/2012 9:07:55 PM
youngbro posted...

you hit the AI in say an ice hit, they can ignore the stun and not lose speed at all.

you get super boost and they will still be driving faster than you with no boost at all.

you and the AI both hit a boost panel (same boost panel), you then the AI. yet the AI goes 3x as fast as your going at max boost. Mind you, i've tried useing Shadow with 4spd and 4 bst and Sonic with golden speed and same result

on expert the enemies hit YOU and nothing but YOU. they will launch and item behind them and hit you perfectly. plently of times they will hit you right before a jump and you'll fall off the building.
Graffiti groove on expert is WTF. Iv'e also seen the AI glitch through the map and spawn half of the map ahead

1. they probably had a glove that you didn't see or something. if no all star coin popped out of them, then you didn't hit them.

2. this is because either a) they also had a super boost and are coasting after it ran out or b) you are in a slower mod than they are. the rubber banding is minimal in this game.

3. this is true, but it's nowhere near as bad as you say. also acceleration affects how fast you speed up after a boost so it's likely they were using a high accel mod

4. is confirmation bias, they hit each other just as much

5. this I can confirm as well, I have seen the AI accidentally trigger one of the glitch shortcuts before

source for all this: I've fully completed the game (all stars, mods, GP wins, expert ghosts), just missing some stickers
---
twitch.tv/fiveleafclover
xbl: Q cumberR
#18Ikaruga_DC(Topic Creator)Posted 11/19/2012 9:20:35 PM
Can I use the 2 player method then in the challenges.

I wont take any pleasure doing it this way.

Im afraid the reality is the AI is broke in this game. Such a shame but the first one is more fun.
---
YOU CANT BE SATISFIED WITHOUT IT - SEGA MODEL 2
#19youngbroPosted 11/19/2012 9:22:57 PM
PyroDillbrain posted...
youngbro posted...

you hit the AI in say an ice hit, they can ignore the stun and not lose speed at all.

you get super boost and they will still be driving faster than you with no boost at all.

you and the AI both hit a boost panel (same boost panel), you then the AI. yet the AI goes 3x as fast as your going at max boost. Mind you, i've tried useing Shadow with 4spd and 4 bst and Sonic with golden speed and same result

on expert the enemies hit YOU and nothing but YOU. they will launch and item behind them and hit you perfectly. plently of times they will hit you right before a jump and you'll fall off the building.
Graffiti groove on expert is WTF. Iv'e also seen the AI glitch through the map and spawn half of the map ahead

1. they probably had a glove that you didn't see or something. if no all star coin popped out of them, then you didn't hit them.

2. this is because either a) they also had a super boost and are coasting after it ran out or b) you are in a slower mod than they are. the rubber banding is minimal in this game.

3. this is true, but it's nowhere near as bad as you say. also acceleration affects how fast you speed up after a boost so it's likely they were using a high accel mod

4. is confirmation bias, they hit each other just as much

5. this I can confirm as well, I have seen the AI accidentally trigger one of the glitch shortcuts before

source for all this: I've fully completed the game (all stars, mods, GP wins, expert ghosts), just missing some stickers

KUDOS to you but i actually tested some things

1. i can confirm i hit them because they spin around and blink and the coin falls out, i know theres a trick you can do if you get hit and use boost it ignores it, but they dont use anything

3. iv'e tested this and sat there leveled up just to compare Wreak IT Ralf's stats to sonic and shadows (two characters i used) and it doesnt comply. I thought about them possibly using the gears i didnt unlock for them yet, but when you get those gears, other stats go down, and so far i know theres no "metal sonic" gear with perfect stats so its kinda impossible

i think 4. is true 95% because i noticed their accuracy, and they wont fire at you unless you directly behind, imediatly pass them, or if you fired at them to pass them they will fire at you even though their stunned
---
Darkness is power. Offer your soul or I will Izuna Drop you
PSN and XBL - TheSchwarr
#20Ikaruga_DC(Topic Creator)Posted 11/19/2012 10:42:46 PM
AI in this game is pure dirt
---
YOU CANT BE SATISFIED WITHOUT IT - SEGA MODEL 2