Game is just too hard

#31Rude HeroPosted 11/20/2012 9:13:38 AM
I've become accustomed to Hard difficulty and have 3 stared all but two events which don't even involve the AI, however the Expert AI is ridiculous.
---
I don't like killing people from geographical location A, but have no qualm killing people from geographical location B.
#32aluccardPosted 11/23/2012 9:38:32 PM
I can handle the racing difficulty (even though it's really tough on expert), but the traffic attacks are just INSANE on expert. Ugh. I've finished two of them but they were really hard. Everything else seems pretty balanced.
---
-Aluccard
Currently Playing: Halo 4
#33Eric43Posted 11/23/2012 10:11:32 PM
I have all 232 stars in just 3 days of playing the game (I got it late, I wasn't one of those lucky souls who got the game a week early).

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-gDCDkHLV5cc/UK9McWTt6xI/AAAAAAAADk4/65oAmBuVP5I/s1600/232.JPG

All of the things like "the AI rubber bands its way into first" and "they hit you with 95% accuracy" are such baloney I'm going to have to ask for video proof. For the Expert races, you won't magically move into 1st in the first lap. It takes all three. And even if the computer DOES cheat, guess what? Me and many others are good enough to get 232 stars. Give me a break people, I've had it with the complaining. Go practice some more.
---
Non-Profit Sega Racing Game Blog! Wildly Intriguing:
www.phantomfullforce.com/
#34DegalonPosted 11/24/2012 1:34:50 AM
Eric43 posted...
I have all 232 stars in just 3 days of playing the game (I got it late, I wasn't one of those lucky souls who got the game a week early).

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-gDCDkHLV5cc/UK9McWTt6xI/AAAAAAAADk4/65oAmBuVP5I/s1600/232.JPG

All of the things like "the AI rubber bands its way into first" and "they hit you with 95% accuracy" are such baloney I'm going to have to ask for video proof. For the Expert races, you won't magically move into 1st in the first lap. It takes all three. And even if the computer DOES cheat, guess what? Me and many others are good enough to get 232 stars. Give me a break people, I've had it with the complaining. Go practice some more.

Practicing doesn't solve anything. Its still so ridiculously cheap as to not even be fun. Its not even satisfying to WIN under those conditions.
---
GT/PSN: DEGALON
MK: Sheeva/Mileena, SSF4: Guile, BB: Makoto, DOA4: Leon, SC4: Astaroth, SF3: Alex, AH3: Zenia Valov, Tekken: Bryan Fury, VF: Vanessa
#35teehee23Posted 11/24/2012 1:38:10 AM
Eric43 posted...

People can post their complaints and if you don't like it then you know what you can do.
Twice.

You're welcome.
---
Don't hate us because we're beautiful...