I tried Hard once. And ONLY once.

#11FredCat07Posted 11/21/2012 7:52:58 AM
Wario_man posted...
I've beaten a couple of the world events on hard, I refuse to do it on medium because there is no way in Hell I want to do them again to get the stuff you get from hard. I just want to get them out of the way, unlock the cool stuff and be awesome...but it is hard :(

I felt ya, bro. They were not that easily (surprise that goku can do it quite alright) to beat. I managed to complete the Class-A on first World Cup, while rest of other 5 are on Class-B.
---
I used to be hearing person like you, until I took the fever in my ears. ~FredCat
#12Ice WeaselPosted 11/21/2012 7:59:23 AM
Kind of funny how a review I read yesterday said the game is challenging without being cheap. Ummmmm....what? Clearly the person did not play on Hard.

Can't really complain much though. Almost all kart racers I've played are the exact same. There's only so much you can do to make the A.I. challenging and unfortunately cheating is often the way it goes.
#13Wario_manPosted 11/21/2012 8:12:29 AM
It is a shame because the reason I really loved the first one was because it was a breath of fresh air from the chaos and calamity that the Mario Kart series brought and it was relatively balanced but now this game seems to have thrown all that out the window and just become a Mario Kart clone. You aren't safe anywhere in the race, things come out you from every direction, enemies are stupid fast and oddly enough, I don't even think the character designs and graphics are as attractive as the first game. Maybe it is just me..Also, Metal Sonic clapping during the trophy ceremony was not okay.
---
100/100 Death_Ballad points
#14FredCat07Posted 11/21/2012 8:35:35 AM
Wario_man posted...
It is a shame because the reason I really loved the first one was because it was a breath of fresh air from the chaos and calamity that the Mario Kart series brought and it was relatively balanced but now this game seems to have thrown all that out the window and just become a Mario Kart clone. You aren't safe anywhere in the race, things come out you from every direction, enemies are stupid fast and oddly enough, I don't even think the character designs and graphics are as attractive as the first game. Maybe it is just me..Also, Metal Sonic clapping during the trophy ceremony was not okay.

As well as NiGHT and AiAi, along with the latter's girl, cried their liquid too much when they are not on the top 3.
---
I used to be hearing person like you, until I took the fever in my ears. ~FredCat
#15Fastest_SpartanPosted 11/21/2012 8:40:46 AM
It is a shame because the reason I really loved the first one was because it was a breath of fresh air from the chaos and calamity that the Mario Kart series brought and it was relatively balanced but now this game seems to have thrown all that out the window and just become a Mario Kart clone.

This game plays less like Mario Kart than the first game did. It plays more like Outrun.
---
If someone tries to touch you, DO A BARREL ROLL!!!
#16gokuKOGPosted 11/21/2012 9:16:00 AM
TC tried hard once and only once and then he gave up because he is a scrub.
---
I...WON'T LET YOU...GET AWAY...WITH THISSSSS.........
#17GweenPosted 11/21/2012 9:26:21 AM
Well said Wario_man!
#18Setnaro XPosted 11/21/2012 9:31:38 AM
You guys are quitters. And the game's been out for a week. You honestly expect to dominate a game in that amount of time? I know there are folks who already did it (me included) but seriously, step it up.
---
http://backloggery.com/SetnaroX
"Proper sound shatters glass. Proper sound shatters the Universe."
#19gokuKOGPosted 11/21/2012 9:33:27 AM
Setnaro X posted...
You guys are quitters. And the game's been out for a week. You honestly expect to dominate a game in that amount of time? I know there are folks who already did it (me included) but seriously, step it up.

I did too all 232 stars:D
---
#20gokuKOGPosted 11/21/2012 9:38:49 AM
FredCat07 posted...
Pirate Wez posted...
what you expect to beat hard in first week of learning the game? tell me this in 5 months of straight playing if its hard.

Goku done that within a week, check his topic!

Thanks Fred and its wasnt even a week...it was in 4 days and I had high fever (102 temperature) but still did it.
---