I tried Hard once. And ONLY once.

#21FredCat07Posted 11/21/2012 10:47:48 AM
gokuKOG posted...
FredCat07 posted...
Pirate Wez posted...
what you expect to beat hard in first week of learning the game? tell me this in 5 months of straight playing if its hard.

Goku done that within a week, check his topic!

Thanks Fred and its wasnt even a week...it was in 4 days and I had high fever (102 temperature) but still did it.

I said within a week, not exact a week to beat it. By within, it mean equal to or less than a week, my bad. And thank you for Friend Request.
---
I used to be hearing person like you, until I took the fever in my ears. ~FredCat
#22Eric43Posted 11/21/2012 11:52:33 AM
Setnaro X posted...
You guys are quitters. And the game's been out for a week. You honestly expect to dominate a game in that amount of time? I know there are folks who already did it (me included) but seriously, step it up.

I agree...I think the game is doable on Hard and I've only been playing for one day but I don't know about Expert. Also am I the only one who doesn't think the computer is too cheap? On Hard anyway. If you're in the lead and you don't make any mistakes, you usually win or do I have a different copy of the game...?
---
Non-Profit Sega Racing Game Blog! Wildly Intriguing:
www.phantomfullforce.com/
#23FredCat07Posted 11/21/2012 11:58:44 AM
Eric43 posted...
Setnaro X posted...
You guys are quitters. And the game's been out for a week. You honestly expect to dominate a game in that amount of time? I know there are folks who already did it (me included) but seriously, step it up.

I agree...I think the game is doable on Hard and I've only been playing for one day but I don't know about Expert. Also am I the only one who doesn't think the computer is too cheap? On Hard anyway. If you're in the lead and you don't make any mistakes, you usually win or do I have a different copy of the game...?

You need to keep change your character's mod or vehicle until you are able to beat them. On last track in First World Cup, I went with Tails and his super Handle and failed then after a day of rest, I chose Sonic with his avenge handle mod and managed to win after couple of try.
---
I used to be hearing person like you, until I took the fever in my ears. ~FredCat
#24DEATH2SONYPosted 11/21/2012 12:31:05 PM
Man...it is quite difficult :). I managed to get 1st on Sonics stage by getting a lucky all-star pick up for Ralph at the VERY last second to knock 2-3 racers out the way and win.

I thought it would be the same going forward, but I havent gotten 1st since :D...on the Panzer stage, closet I've gotten was 2nd. There were some times where I was 3rd coming in for the landing from the flight part. I know that there's one last row of pick ups that can win me the race, but sometimes I completely MISS them or another racer knocks me away from ot. Race is over, restart :).

Got other games like Halo 4 and XCOMM that I'm halfway into, so my patience is wearing thin. I'll keep trying though.
---
Before you ask about the username, I'm a reformed Sega phanatic from the Sony-Sega wars! I accept Sony now, and I even own a PSP :D!
#25DarkAdonis123Posted 11/21/2012 1:31:38 PM
Degalon posted...
Never again. Its the kind of "hard' where its not actually any more difficult. Its just that the AI goes completely BS.

- AI no longer gets slowed down by items.
- AI has infinitely better acceleration and top speed than me with every character, despite me playing a character with max acceleration and max top speed.
- All AI racers now ONLY target me, resulting in a near nonstop barrage of items on me.
- AI now constantly rams me in the bumper, preventing me from ever driving in the direction I need to.

That's not hard, nor is it fun. Its just stupid.

I've been experiencing everything he listed. This game's AI is absolutely ridiculous.
---
If Platinum was HAND drawn, she'd be on paper, fool. This is a video game. They just made her on screen, no "drawing" involved -Delano7 on BlazBlue
#26thor333Posted 11/21/2012 1:46:03 PM
gokuKOG posted...
Setnaro X posted...

I did too all 232 stars:D

What happens at the end of world tour?
Can you upload your save somewhere? (xbox360iso.com or xpgamesaves.com)
---
Call me hadouken because I'm down right fierce.
#27Ikaruga_DCPosted 11/21/2012 2:14:25 PM
Got ages out. YES!!!!!!!
---
YOU CANT BE SATISFIED WITHOUT IT - SEGA MODEL 2
#28Eric43Posted 11/21/2012 2:18:18 PM
FredCat07 posted...
Eric43 posted...
Setnaro X posted...

You need to keep change your character's mod or vehicle until you are able to beat them. On last track in First World Cup, I went with Tails and his super Handle and failed then after a day of rest, I chose Sonic with his avenge handle mod and managed to win after couple of try.

So far I've played as B.D. Joe, Danica, and Tails. I usually pick the fastest setups since even if you get in a groove, if you don't have raw horsepower you can't catch up at all.

Learning the tracks helps a ton. Ex. On the Shinobi track, when going up the big stairs, do 1 stunt on the first jump, no stunt on second, 2 stunts on third. Just knowing how many stunts you can do at each jump helps a lot.
---
Non-Profit Sega Racing Game Blog! Wildly Intriguing:
www.phantomfullforce.com/
#29SkyChaseZonePosted 11/21/2012 2:20:58 PM
I've done all the Cups on Expert, but it definitely seems like you need at least one All-Star each race to win. Sometimes the person in first just goes incredibly far ahead.

And I'm up to 181 Stars in World Tour, so 51 to go. I haven't been having too much trouble beating stuff on Expert apart from the races.
---
Softer than a pillow stuffed with bunnies.
#30Setnaro XPosted 11/21/2012 3:06:59 PM
thor333 posted...
gokuKOG posted...
Setnaro X posted...

I did too all 232 stars:D

What happens at the end of world tour?
Can you upload your save somewhere? (xbox360iso.com or xpgamesaves.com)

I can't do upload a save anytime soon. I will however tell you how it ends.

When you earn the very last star in the game, you'll receive a little "thank you" animation in the form of the All Stars Racing logo forming one big star before fading out. Back at the world tour, the very last thing you can unlock with all 232 stars is Ages' mod, called..... Ages Mod. Once you unlock it, you watch the end credits. Nothing really exciting as you can unlock most of the important stuff at just 180 stars, but getting all the stars will help net you the All Stars achievement and will lead you up to the Mod achievement.
---
http://backloggery.com/SetnaroX
"Proper sound shatters glass. Proper sound shatters the Universe."