Your favorite characters to use?

#1DegalonPosted 11/21/2012 2:32:40 PM
So far, for me, it was originally Ulala. Then it was Vyse. And now its Gum.

I thought it would be NiGHTS, but the fact that you play as a Nightopian instead of NiGHTS kills it for me.

But Gum. Between the color scheme (white/silver, lime green, and black, which happen sto be my personal trademark color scheme), and dat ass, I frikkin love playing as her.

Ulala is now a close second simply because I love those glowing blue lights on her car.

Vyse because i love his car, and dialogue. (Wiseass chuckles every time he passes someone lol).

I still have almost the whole two bottom rows of character to unlock (Gum was the last person I unlocked.)

I do wish I could zoom the camera in a bit to see Gum better, though. Shes so TINY on screen.
---
GT/PSN: DEGALON
MK: Sheeva/Mileena, SSF4: Guile, BB: Makoto, DOA4: Leon, SC4: Astaroth, SF3: Alex, AH3: Zenia Valov, Tekken: Bryan Fury, VF: Vanessa
#2GweenPosted 11/21/2012 8:31:17 PM
Nights is a boy in case u wanted to play as him instead of a car to see his ass thinking it was girl ass.
#3sshadow5002Posted 11/21/2012 8:41:25 PM
Vyse is my fave. ive played online for the past few hours and no one seems to be using him?
---
A 2006 study concluded that 82% of people who don't know what they're talking about use false statistics.
#4SSJGrimReaperPosted 11/21/2012 8:42:57 PM
I've used Knuckles/Shadow/Beat in the first game, I only use Knuckles and sometimes Joe Musashi.

Is it just me or did they really nerf Shadow since the first game?
---
Big Apple, 3 A.M.
http://i.imgur.com/LPi7w.gif
#5MechalonPosted 11/21/2012 9:36:45 PM
SSJGrimReaper posted...
I've used Knuckles/Shadow/Beat in the first game, I only use Knuckles and sometimes Joe Musashi.

Is it just me or did they really nerf Shadow since the first game?

It's not just you. Bikes were WAY OP in the original, so no bikes = hard nerf. Alex Kidd will be feeling the same soon enough.
#6TeaStrifePosted 11/21/2012 10:09:45 PM
Gween posted...
Nights is a boy in case u wanted to play as him instead of a car to see his ass thinking it was girl ass.

Incorrect. Must everyone that makes a claim on gender be corrected? The characters from Nights are genderless. Several theories arise that they are the same gender as the person that see's them or they can be whatever gender they want to be, but in the end they're just genderless.
---
3DS FC: 2750 - 1563 - 9751 (Australian - "Pan")
Mario Tennis Online: (S)Daisy
#7SR71haloPosted 11/21/2012 11:59:15 PM
Not far into the game yet but so far, Knuckles.
---
Now Leave!
#8FredCat07Posted 11/22/2012 4:04:34 AM
TeaStrife posted...
Gween posted...

Incorrect. Must everyone that makes a claim on gender be corrected? The characters from Nights are genderless. Several theories arise that they are the same gender as the person that see's them or they can be whatever gender they want to be, but in the end they're just genderless.

Also, NiGHT don't have a chest like Rouge does... He's as complete flat as male's.
---
I used to be hearing person like you, until I took the fever in my ears. ~FredCat
#9valkyrieslayerPosted 11/22/2012 5:09:07 AM
I've been using Gum and when i can't get ahold of her Avatar or Amy.

Deep voiced man here who enjoys playing as girls in video games. -shrug- Whats really killing me is it still says Sonic is my favorite character when i've used so many people more then him. Or is it not decided based on use?
---
"They say lions push their cubs off a cliff to test their worthiness. I just want to push you off a cliff. Good luck!" ~ Ms. Kittycat (disgaea 3)
#10DarkAdonis123Posted 11/22/2012 6:03:31 AM
I don't have a fav yet. Just been using sonic. How do you even unlock characters?
---
If Platinum was HAND drawn, she'd be on paper, fool. This is a video game. They just made her on screen, no "drawing" involved -Delano7 on BlazBlue