Your favorite characters to use?

#21Degalon(Topic Creator)Posted 11/23/2012 12:05:17 AM
SSJGrimReaper posted...
I would use Nights/Reala if they were actual characters driving and not the car itself

I feel the same way. Or even if it was JUST them as the car, but no driver.
---
GT/PSN: DEGALON
MK: Sheeva/Mileena, SSF4: Guile, BB: Makoto, DOA4: Leon, SC4: Astaroth, SF3: Alex, AH3: Zenia Valov, Tekken: Bryan Fury, VF: Vanessa
#22CurryfiendPosted 11/23/2012 2:52:56 AM
I like Sonic, Knuckles, Shadow, Gum, Joe Musashi and Reala. Reala is probably my favourite out of those cause of his voice acting
---
Don't hate me because I'm beautiful. ~f00had
http://mypsn.eu.playstation.com/psn/profile/EpicImmenseCurry.png
#23TheOmegaShenPosted 11/23/2012 12:26:37 PM
Joe Musashi, Sonic, Vyse, Gillius, and Metal Sonic are my favorites so far.
---
Casshern Sins
#24IceHedgePosted 11/23/2012 9:24:12 PM
I have so many favorites right now thanks to the mods. But if I had to dwindle it down:

Knuckles, Joe Musashi, AGES, Beat, and NiGHTS.
---
Tired of obeying the rules only for the condescending enforcers to punish the good.
#25summerclawPosted 11/23/2012 9:31:45 PM
Haven't found that character that I love this time. Currently using Danica.
---
In every loss, in every lie, in every truth that you'd deny
And each regret and each goodbye was a mistake too great to hide.
#26Degalon(Topic Creator)Posted 11/24/2012 1:40:45 AM
IceHedge posted...
I have so many favorites right now thanks to the mods. But if I had to dwindle it down:

Knuckles, Joe Musashi, AGES, Beat, and NiGHTS.

First time I've heard anyone liking Beat.
---
GT/PSN: DEGALON
MK: Sheeva/Mileena, SSF4: Guile, BB: Makoto, DOA4: Leon, SC4: Astaroth, SF3: Alex, AH3: Zenia Valov, Tekken: Bryan Fury, VF: Vanessa
#27pirajacintoPosted 11/24/2012 4:30:50 AM
^I'm surprised to hear that! I heard many people loved using Beat in the first game, maybe it's because it's JSR Beat this time and not JSRF Beat that that's the case?

Either way, I originally though it'll be Amy, as I loved using her in the first game, but then it switched around as I kept unlocking characters. At first it switched over to Ulala, which while I'm not too big of a fan of her, she has a very slick machine she uses. Very smooth transitions and plus, you get a nice close up of her render when you beat the race.

But right now I've actually went the opposite, and go for her rival, Pudding. I originally didn't like her being in this game, but the fact that she almost single handedly gave me my 30 stars needed to unlock the last two characters on Expert rankings has made me main her. Plus, she's funny to hear her talk (Retreaat~!) and her rocking it out and not complete her repeating animation on her hands is just awesome. I TOTALLY feel like just rocking once I beat Expert missions, she just expresses how I feel greatly!
---
It was great seeing Aerith run around Times Square and Pedigree opponents in the train station. - Strife2
If love can hurt, then surely hate can save. - Altena
#28simonbelmont2Posted 11/24/2012 10:21:16 AM
pirajacinto posted...
^I'm surprised to hear that! I heard many people loved using Beat in the first game, maybe it's because it's JSR Beat this time and not JSRF Beat that that's the case?

Either way, I originally though it'll be Amy, as I loved using her in the first game, but then it switched around as I kept unlocking characters. At first it switched over to Ulala, which while I'm not too big of a fan of her, she has a very slick machine she uses. Very smooth transitions and plus, you get a nice close up of her render when you beat the race.

But right now I've actually went the opposite, and go for her rival, Pudding. I originally didn't like her being in this game, but the fact that she almost single handedly gave me my 30 stars needed to unlock the last two characters on Expert rankings has made me main her. Plus, she's funny to hear her talk (Retreaat~!) and her rocking it out and not complete her repeating animation on her hands is just awesome. I TOTALLY feel like just rocking once I beat Expert missions, she just expresses how I feel greatly!

I started out using Ulala myself. She has a slick machine like you said and pretty remarkable handling. I recently started trying out Vyse, Danica and BD Joe. I will definitely use Joe and Gilius when I unlock them too.
---
Carl Kolchak: You should meet my boss. He'd turn Buddha into a chain smoker.
#29NextgrandcrossPosted 11/24/2012 8:36:58 PM
Eggman, Vyse and beat are my 3 mains.

Through I started using Ulala and I'm loving her, love her vehicle design.
#30SR71haloPosted 11/25/2012 5:30:41 PM(edited)
After playing for a little while longer and unlocking more characters, my main is still Knuckles but I also like Sonic, Shadow, Metal Sonic, Beat, Nights, Vyse and Gillius.
---
Now Leave!