Just unlocked AGES...

#1Skull06Posted 11/23/2012 12:09:15 AM
...and am never touching that mode again. Good God.

And AGES stats are pretty underwhelming thus far.
---
On Sara Silverman's attractiveness: "I am not into bestiality, so no, I am not attracted to that god damned centaur" -- Phantasium
#2BBrolyPosted 11/23/2012 1:07:07 AM(edited)
Just did the same thing not ten minutes ago. Such a relief!

Sure the stats aren't impressive- but once you all-star, you'll wonder why you played anyone else!
---
Currently following: Venom (2011) and Dark Avengers
#3gokuKOGPosted 11/23/2012 1:50:55 AM
Congratulations to both of you :)
---
I...WON'T LET YOU...GET AWAY...WITH THISSSSS.........
#4FredCat07Posted 11/23/2012 4:19:16 AM
So not going to get AGES' Mod?
---
I used to be hearing person like you, until I took the fever in my ears. ~FredCat
#5Ikaruga_DCPosted 11/23/2012 4:44:35 AM
A great feeling unlocking ages. Almost as good as in fzero gx unlocking the arcade tracks.

I will still be taking my time to get the mods. Im in no hurry now that ive got all the characters. I know the real demons I have to master are the traffic challenges and the boost ones.

Still on exactly 165 stars.
---
YOU CANT BE SATISFIED WITHOUT IT - SEGA MODEL 2
#6FredCat07Posted 11/23/2012 5:09:16 AM
Ikaruga_DC posted...
A great feeling unlocking ages. Almost as good as in fzero gx unlocking the arcade tracks.

I will still be taking my time to get the mods. Im in no hurry now that ive got all the characters. I know the real demons I have to master are the traffic challenges and the boost ones.

Still on exactly 165 stars.

If you're on the race, get strong handle mod, because the first/second place will always humping you with bunch of ammo and made a "hmph" sound when they swung their butt on you.
---
I used to be hearing person like you, until I took the fever in my ears. ~FredCat
#7BBrolyPosted 11/23/2012 7:08:00 AM
gokuKOG posted...

Dude, this kind of sentiment is usually lame- but without your character unlock topic and the discussion that occurred within, this wouldn't of happened for weeks. So thank you very much.

Now onto to unlocking Eggman/Avatar and levelling AGES to lvl5 in the process, finishing up with unlocking the console mod for my new main and finally going online with the campaign as my training complete.
---
Currently following: Venom (2011) and Dark Avengers
#8FredCat07Posted 11/23/2012 7:17:58 AM
BBroly posted...
gokuKOG posted...

Dude, this kind of sentiment is usually lame- but without your character unlock topic and the discussion that occurred within, this wouldn't of happened for weeks. So thank you very much.

Now onto to unlocking Eggman/Avatar and levelling AGES to lvl5 in the process, finishing up with unlocking the console mod for my new main and finally going online with the campaign as my training complete.

Ain't lame, he's impressed that you managed to catch up with him.
---
#9Rude HeroPosted 11/23/2012 10:14:34 AM
Dude, this kind of sentiment is usually lame

It's also rare, don't be nasty.
---
I don't like killing people from geographical location A, but have no qualm killing people from geographical location B.
#10Skull06(Topic Creator)Posted 11/23/2012 10:21:12 AM
Yeah, AGES is my favorite, but I don't think he's the best racer. Doesn't stop me from using him, however. I haven't seen hardly any online. Feels good.
---
On Sara Silverman's attractiveness: "I am not into bestiality, so no, I am not attracted to that god damned centaur" -- Phantasium