Am I the only one finding the graphics...

#11SR71haloPosted 11/23/2012 8:22:10 PM
Edwin Lim posted...
Rude Hero posted...
The graphics appear superior to me, even the stages that have been revived from the first.

Not sure if your kidding or not. Fire up the first game then compare the visuals on the same TV. Clearly you have never played the first game. That or you have never played the game on a HDTV.

I have played both games, and the revived tracks in this one look much better. I definitely noticed an improvement as soon as I played them.
---
Now Leave!
#12aluccardPosted 11/23/2012 8:35:10 PM
They are definitely better and more detailed. Plus, the original game had some horrid framerate problems pretty consistently. It would usually give me a headache.
---
-Aluccard
Currently Playing: Halo 4
#13summerclawPosted 11/24/2012 12:00:28 AM
I generally dislike PC elitist but the resolution is so bad it actually affects the gameplay. Is so blurry that sometimes you can't make where are you supposed to go. (I'm looking at you ice cave)
---
In every loss, in every lie, in every truth that you'd deny
And each regret and each goodbye was a mistake too great to hide.
#14Rude HeroPosted 11/24/2012 3:02:05 AM
Not sure if your kidding or not.

Obviously not kidding.
---
I don't like killing people from geographical location A, but have no qualm killing people from geographical location B.
#15pirajacintoPosted 11/24/2012 3:08:59 AM
Actually..I agree, I think the graphics don't look as good this time at all. HOWEVER, that's not a knock on the game, I know they had to tone it down because of all the transform and the water effects. However, well..maybe it's because I'm playing the PS3 version, but the shadows and the lighting on the actual racers are always a mix bag. Seriously, playing as Amy in half of the stages, she lights up in a weird way, and each time you fail as NiGHTs the thing on it looks back at you with such creepiness, which alot of it has to do with the shadowing.
---
It was great seeing Aerith run around Times Square and Pedigree opponents in the train station. - Strife2
If love can hurt, then surely hate can save. - Altena