232 Stars... I got em!

#1supershadonicPosted 11/25/2012 11:43:19 AM
Oh yeah feels goooood.

Next up Grand Prix mode. Got 2 Gran Prix Cups in 1st Finish Expert S Rank.... 8 more to go.... oh boy. Im just worried about Grafitti City and Burner Rangers stages more than the rest of the worrying about 8 tourns.
#2FredCat07Posted 11/25/2012 12:27:35 PM
So much of patience you got. How many attempt to get through the World Tour, did you set?
---
I used to be hearing person like you, until I took the fever in my ears. ~FredCat
#3CharityDiaryPosted 11/25/2012 1:31:27 PM
Yeah, it took me a while too! I only have like 4 more time trials to go, and I'll have everything!

Except those stupid 4-local-players achievements =(

Ugh
#4supershadonic(Topic Creator)Posted 11/25/2012 3:36:12 PM
Im a bit far behind you^ but Im gonna eventually get everything even the local multiplayer achievement. I got friends who come over and we play.

As for how many attempts at World Tour... I don't get what you mean but I'm guessing attempts at different events.

Well I did a lot of retries on the races, especially Buring rangers and Graffitti City races. Boots races were easy. Flying through hoops events were easy. Traffic Attack took a lot of tries but eventually I nagged them. Sprints were easy too. I just had trouble with races because getting shot by a weapon is soooooo random. Battle races were also easy... just stay behind the pack and keep wrecking them... works.
#5CharityDiaryPosted 11/25/2012 3:42:59 PM
supershadonic posted...
Im a bit far behind you^ but Im gonna eventually get everything even the local multiplayer achievement. I got friends who come over and we play.

As for how many attempts at World Tour... I don't get what you mean but I'm guessing attempts at different events.

Well I did a lot of retries on the races, especially Buring rangers and Graffitti City races. Boots races were easy. Flying through hoops events were easy. Traffic Attack took a lot of tries but eventually I nagged them. Sprints were easy too. I just had trouble with races because getting shot by a weapon is soooooo random. Battle races were also easy... just stay behind the pack and keep wrecking them... works.

I agree with this.

Most of the time trials are pretty much impossible, as the Expert Ghost time is often within the top 5 leaderboard positions... So good luck with that lol

I'm still having trouble with my last few =\