232 Stars... I got em!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: supershadonic

supershadonic
4 years ago#1
Oh yeah feels goooood.

Next up Grand Prix mode. Got 2 Gran Prix Cups in 1st Finish Expert S Rank.... 8 more to go.... oh boy. Im just worried about Grafitti City and Burner Rangers stages more than the rest of the worrying about 8 tourns.

User Info: FredCat07

FredCat07
4 years ago#2
So much of patience you got. How many attempt to get through the World Tour, did you set?
I used to be hearing person like you, until I took the fever in my ears. ~FredCat

User Info: CharityDiary

CharityDiary
4 years ago#3
Yeah, it took me a while too! I only have like 4 more time trials to go, and I'll have everything!

Except those stupid 4-local-players achievements =(

Ugh

User Info: supershadonic

supershadonic
4 years ago#4
Im a bit far behind you^ but Im gonna eventually get everything even the local multiplayer achievement. I got friends who come over and we play.

As for how many attempts at World Tour... I don't get what you mean but I'm guessing attempts at different events.

Well I did a lot of retries on the races, especially Buring rangers and Graffitti City races. Boots races were easy. Flying through hoops events were easy. Traffic Attack took a lot of tries but eventually I nagged them. Sprints were easy too. I just had trouble with races because getting shot by a weapon is soooooo random. Battle races were also easy... just stay behind the pack and keep wrecking them... works.

User Info: CharityDiary

CharityDiary
4 years ago#5
supershadonic posted...
Im a bit far behind you^ but Im gonna eventually get everything even the local multiplayer achievement. I got friends who come over and we play.

As for how many attempts at World Tour... I don't get what you mean but I'm guessing attempts at different events.

Well I did a lot of retries on the races, especially Buring rangers and Graffitti City races. Boots races were easy. Flying through hoops events were easy. Traffic Attack took a lot of tries but eventually I nagged them. Sprints were easy too. I just had trouble with races because getting shot by a weapon is soooooo random. Battle races were also easy... just stay behind the pack and keep wrecking them... works.

I agree with this.

Most of the time trials are pretty much impossible, as the Expert Ghost time is often within the top 5 leaderboard positions... So good luck with that lol

I'm still having trouble with my last few =\

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived