Hopes for the next game:

#11SR71haloPosted 11/25/2012 3:46:07 PM(edited)
Yes it does.

No it doesn't.

6: Agreed, no need to have them target on Human player for 100% of the times on the track.

They don't. I have seen many occasions where they aim at the other players. They aim at you a lot, yes, but nowhere near 100% of the time.
---
Now Leave!
#12CharityDiary(Topic Creator)Posted 11/25/2012 4:03:25 PM
SR71halo posted...
Yes it does.

No it doesn't.

6: Agreed, no need to have them target on Human player for 100% of the times on the track.

They don't. I have seen many occasions where they aim at the other players. They aim at you a lot, yes, but nowhere near 100% of the time.

You're such a fanboy, defending this game even if it raped you.

The AI on Expert does aim at you 100% of the time. I can be in 10th place and the guy in 8th would rather shoot his Ice Blasts back at me than at someone in front of him. The person in first will get his All-Star move three times in a row while the guys in 7th, 8th, 9th, and even 6th will bombard me backwards with whatever weapons they pick up. If they pick up a Hot Rod, they'll even slow down to hit me with it.
#13SR71haloPosted 11/25/2012 4:10:31 PM
CharityDiary posted...
SR71halo posted...
Yes it does.

No it doesn't.

The AI on Expert does aim at you 100% of the time. I can be in 10th place and the guy in 8th would rather shoot his Ice Blasts back at me than at someone in front of him. The person in first will get his All-Star move three times in a row while the guys in 7th, 8th, 9th, and even 6th will bombard me backwards with whatever weapons they pick up. If they pick up a Hot Rod, they'll even slow down to hit me with it.

I'm a fanboy because I noticed the AI shooting at other AI on the tracks? I don't defend all the BS this game pulls like the snake in Adder's Layer or the Billy Hatcher stage, but I have noticed other AI getting shot at. Calm down.

Haven't played Expert yet, though.
---
Now Leave!
#14FredCat07Posted 11/25/2012 4:10:46 PM
CharityDiary posted...
SR71halo posted...
Yes it does.

No it doesn't.

TC is on the same boat with me - they seriously need toning that A.I. down a little bit. Just like Brawl on Insane Level, all A.I. players suddenly focus on you and beat you to the bone then they fight each other once your last life is deleting.
---
I used to be hearing person like you, until I took the fever in my ears. ~FredCat
#15CharityDiary(Topic Creator)Posted 11/25/2012 4:38:59 PM
FredCat07 posted...
CharityDiary posted...
SR71halo posted...
Yes it does.

No it doesn't.

TC is on the same boat with me - they seriously need toning that A.I. down a little bit. Just like Brawl on Insane Level, all A.I. players suddenly focus on you and beat you to the bone then they fight each other once your last life is deleting.

Exactly.

I'll have 1000/1000 GS in this game within the next 24 hours, but I still think it's incredibly cheap...
#16CharityDiary(Topic Creator)Posted 11/25/2012 4:45:01 PM
SR71halo posted...
CharityDiary posted...
SR71halo posted...
Yes it does.

No it doesn't.

I'm a fanboy because I noticed the AI shooting at other AI on the tracks? I don't defend all the BS this game pulls like the snake in Adder's Layer or the Billy Hatcher stage, but I have noticed other AI getting shot at. Calm down.

Expert is stupid. The AI only focus on you.

There are hints of this in Easy, if you look hard enough. Try playing one of the Easy battle races without getting hit. It's impossible if you actually try, instead of driving 45 seconds behind everyone.

You'll see Ulala get Ice Blasts or something, and she'll be like 50 meters in front of you. Sonic will be directly in front of her, almost touching her, but instead of shooting Sonic with the Ice Blasts, she shoots all three of them back at you.

The AI is programmed to prioritize you over the other AI. It gets to exceedingly cheap levels on Expert when the AI never misses, always gets good pickups, and rams you off the track by barely touching you.

There were loads of times when I would be in first as Ages with the Ages mod, I'd hit a boost panel and use a boost pickup, and Amy would just cruise on past me. She'd ram me in my side, and I'd run straight into the wall, then I'd get hit by five or six consecutive power-ups, putting me back in 10th place.

Or other times when I'd be in second place at the end of that JSR track, and Beat would be barely ahead of me. He'd run into that truck in the end, but he wouldn't slow down, then I'd shoot him with all three of my Ice Blasts, and he still wouldn't slow down, winning the race.
#17FredCat07Posted 11/25/2012 4:56:20 PM
CharityDiary posted...
SR71halo posted...
CharityDiary posted...
SR71halo posted...
Yes it does.

No it doesn't.

Expert is stupid. The AI only focus on you.

There are hints of this in Easy, if you look hard enough. Try playing one of the Easy battle races without getting hit. It's impossible if you actually try, instead of driving 45 seconds behind everyone.

You'll see Ulala get Ice Blasts or something, and she'll be like 50 meters in front of you. Sonic will be directly in front of her, almost touching her, but instead of shooting Sonic with the Ice Blasts, she shoots all three of them back at you.

The AI is programmed to prioritize you over the other AI. It gets to exceedingly cheap levels on Expert when the AI never misses, always gets good pickups, and rams you off the track by barely touching you.

There were loads of times when I would be in first as Ages with the Ages mod, I'd hit a boost panel and use a boost pickup, and Amy would just cruise on past me. She'd ram me in my side, and I'd run straight into the wall, then I'd get hit by five or six consecutive power-ups, putting me back in 10th place.

Or other times when I'd be in second place at the end of that JSR track, and Beat would be barely ahead of me. He'd run into that truck in the end, but he wouldn't slow down, then I'd shoot him with all three of my Ice Blasts, and he still wouldn't slow down, winning the race.

Funny, I got through the first race in World Tour on Class B as Sonic without got a single hit. That netted me "Scud Racer/Driver" Achievement as first one.
---
I used to be hearing person like you, until I took the fever in my ears. ~FredCat
#18ILikesCheesePosted 11/25/2012 7:47:27 PM
Who says there even will be a NEXT game? Someone is getting a little ahead of themselves....
---
If you're omnipotent and all-powerful...why would you need to REST? On the 7th or ANY day?
#19CharityDiary(Topic Creator)Posted 11/25/2012 7:58:53 PM
ILikesCheese posted...
Who says there even will be a NEXT game? Someone is getting a little ahead of themselves....

There should be! They keep getting better.

And harder -_-

Besides, Xbox needs a Mario Kart equivalent. Which is why they should go the Double Dash route!
#20DegalonPosted 11/25/2012 9:59:53 PM
To be fair, Pudding has a different car from Ulala.

And Gum is way cooler than Beat.

Screw the monkeys, though.
---
GT/PSN: DEGALON
MK: Sheeva/Mileena, SSF4: Guile, BB: Makoto, DOA4: Leon, SC4: Astaroth, SF3: Alex, AH3: Zenia Valov, Tekken: Bryan Fury, VF: Vanessa