Hopes for the next game:

#31NatalyNeeSamaPosted 11/27/2012 6:02:16 PM
ILikesCheese posted...
Who says there even will be a NEXT game? Someone is getting a little ahead of themselves....

Let see: The game sold pretty well. Metacritic 80+ in any version and the majority of the fans liked.

Knowing Sega... yes, will have a Sequel until the game bomb.
---
It's not about adding "in my opinion" to the end of every sentence, it's about wording things in a way that doesn't make people want to punch you!
#32FredCat07Posted 11/27/2012 7:36:24 PM
Setnaro X posted...
Less driving, more racing!
This is more your problem then anything else. Obviously, there are track issues in this game that needs some fixing quick, like the snake's mouth issue in Adder's Lair, but overall, the stages themselves were designed very well for racing. If the track messes you up, learn from it.

Well, thank you! And do you remembered "Sonic R" game? It don't displayed allot arrow pointing (except for yellow caution turn bar) and you can be all over the place no matter how far you are. If that was perfectly fine, then why not put that in this game?
---
I used to be hearing person like you, until I took the fever in my ears. ~FredCat
#33Fastest_SpartanPosted 11/27/2012 11:03:02 PM
FredCat07 posted...
Setnaro X posted...
This is more your problem then anything else. Obviously, there are track issues in this game that needs some fixing quick, like the snake's mouth issue in Adder's Lair, but overall, the stages themselves were designed very well for racing. If the track messes you up, learn from it.

Well, thank you! And do you remembered "Sonic R" game? It don't displayed allot arrow pointing (except for yellow caution turn bar) and you can be all over the place no matter how far you are. If that was perfectly fine, then why not put that in this game?

Because Sonic R's track design wasn't good?
---
If someone tries to touch you, DO A BARREL ROLL!!!
#34NatalyNeeSamaPosted 11/28/2012 3:12:47 AM
Sonic R's itself was pretty bad.

I only like the music and Tails Doll.
---
It's not about adding "in my opinion" to the end of every sentence, it's about wording things in a way that doesn't make people want to punch you!
#35Setnaro XPosted 11/28/2012 5:26:30 AM
FredCat07 posted...
Setnaro X posted...

Sonic R's track design in general is terrible. The only reason it was "perfectly fine" in that game is because it was such a slow based racing game. Aside from searching for all the little knick knacks scattered around the stage, I doubt you actually enjoyed mixing up your path in the race. Once I completed the game 100%, there was no reason to go through all the alternate paths other then the most straightforward one. And some of the alternate paths were just plain stupid.
---
http://backloggery.com/SetnaroX
"Proper sound shatters glass. Proper sound shatters the Universe."