Just got this game, was pretty good at the last game.

#1ChimpawnZeePosted 11/28/2012 10:19:51 PM
I would win about 85%-90% of races online

Holy carrots this game is hard! I'm having real trouble with the career mode and I've only just started! I've just taken a break to install the game but does anyone have tips

Drifting seems to be much different in this. The courses are crazy hard to follow because there is so much going on and the new weapon system is taking a bit to get used to as well.

But damn is it fun. I will miss being able to drift around the entire courses in the previous game, doesn't look like I'll be able to do that anymore
---
Living life in HD
#2FredCat07Posted 11/29/2012 6:37:02 AM
Good job on the online process, glad that your skill have not rusty. So for career; keep practicing on certain track and learned your mistake from where you couldn't able to overcoming. I heard that one player managed to complete the Expert Class on the World Tour within a week.
---
I used to be hearing person like you, until I took the fever in my ears. ~FredCat
#3CarpetfluffPosted 11/29/2012 7:07:55 AM
It's nice that there's some challenge here. It does seem to be 90% learning the track and then 10% getting the right item at the right moment. Great game.
#4FredCat07Posted 11/29/2012 11:42:41 AM
Carpetfluff posted...
It's nice that there's some challenge here. It does seem to be 90% learning the track and then 10% getting the right item at the right moment. Great game.

As well as dodging the A.I.'s attack, they always target you 99% of the times no matter where you are.
---
I used to be hearing person like you, until I took the fever in my ears. ~FredCat
#5HeroicSomaCruzPosted 11/29/2012 11:16:31 PM
The game is ridiculous. Pinpoint-fire A.I. and 2-star difficulty is like 150cc in Mario Kart (any). This is like the return of F-Zero GX, and not in a good way.
---
http://tinyurl.com/ckb9ykw
http://www.gamerhandles.com/sig/Durango.jpg
#6PiratPosted 11/29/2012 11:46:58 PM
dunno why everyone says this game is so hard.
atleast medium difficultiy is easy to beat all the time.
#7Edwin LimPosted 11/30/2012 6:02:45 AM
I don't find Expert difficulty hard either. You just need to keep practicing. Go to Single Race mode and play at any track you like on Expert. Its a bit daunting at first but after a few hours, you will realise you should be able to come in 1st if not 2nd everytime easily. The only difference between Expert and Normal is that the cars are much faster and the AI has better accuracy with their weapons. But neither should be impossible if you play smart and run good laps. Recommended car to use is BD Joe standard mod. He has good stats.
---
Driving a PC racer with the keyboard is about as effective as typing an e-mail with your car's steering wheel. ~ Brian Ekberg
#8ParaSpartanPosted 12/1/2012 3:35:52 PM
Pirat posted...
dunno why everyone says this game is so hard.
atleast medium difficultiy is easy to beat all the time.

People say it is too hard because they are playing on Expert. Medium is super easy, Hard is a fun challenge, Expert is just barely on the side of anti-fun.
---
~~SUPER SONIC FIGHTER~~
Sonic the Hedgehog FTW!
#9Blackninja1988Posted 12/1/2012 3:49:02 PM
When I first got the game I thought it was unfair even on hard, and expert was just terrible. Hit the Triple-Star Licence earlier and I beat expert races 100% of the time (Traffic Attack is still terrible though)

It just takes a bit of getting used to
---
Blackninja - Fairy
75BLM/75SAM/61RDM/40NIN/37WAR/37WHM