Is the game better than the demo?

#21ILikesCheesePosted 12/7/2012 6:24:17 AM
gsk6390 posted...
So what's the correct definition of genre for video games?

I'm not in to hand-holding. Like I have already stated twice, use Google and learn for yourself. "Ignorance is no excuse." :)

gsk6390 posted...
Instead of continuing an interesting discussion with someone, you chose to jump to conclusions.

There's a difference between making a keen observation and jumping to a conclusion. I have done the former.

gsk6390 posted...
ILikesCheese posted...By any chance, are you Republican? They have a tendency to interpret facts in a rather unique manner too
If I were to 'return the favour'... I'd be claiming that you have terrible reading comprehension...it's obvious to me that you most likely didn't read my sig. Therefore, you most likely have yet to realise that someone like me is VERY unlikely to care about American politics to that extent due to not living in America.

I read just fine. In fact, I'm quite the expert at it. I do however tend to ignore most sigs, specifically those with urls in them.

Also, just because you live in a different country doesn't give you free reign to ignore the politics and goings on in another government, especially one as big and influential as the United States. (Please, are you going to dispute that obvious fact too?) That is, unless of course you are lazy, self-absorbed, and don't care about life beyond your own borders. You actually sound quite jealous. Sorry you're from a wet, cold, tiny little island and full of spite. (Yes, Britain, Wales, Scotland, Ireland, et al...it's just an island at the end of the day. "You mad bro?")

gsk6390 posted...
The thing is, saying a game is a "Mascot Fighter" is just giving a general description.....It doesn't mean they're talking about its genre, they're just describing it in an ordinary manner

Again, this is your flawed take on the topic. Alas, hands in the air, as I said you're determined to not see the light. Must be the damp and dank UK weather that rots your brain.

:D
---
If you're omnipotent and all-powerful...why would you need to REST? On the 7th or ANY day?
#22gsk6390Posted 12/7/2012 12:13:21 PM
As I posted earlier, too many forum users are far more concerned about labelling and stereotyping others instead of actually discussing things. Your posts are perfect examples of it. Oh well, I guess we we're off topic to begin with...
---
100 Awesome Kirbys: http://www.vgcats.com/comics/?strip_id=253
UK gamer with online Smash64 and MvC3
#23ILikesCheesePosted 12/7/2012 9:07:16 PM
Go with the Packers this Sunday. You can't lose. Guaranteed money in the bank. Tease it with Washington if you don't like the moneyline.
---
If you're omnipotent and all-powerful...why would you need to REST? On the 7th or ANY day?
#24Gunvalkyrie2(Topic Creator)Posted 12/8/2012 7:41:42 PM
out of curiosity is it worth unlocking any of the other characters IF you are playing single player only and already have a character beefed up a bit? Would it ever be worth choosing another character halfway through the Tour when you already have 4 or 5 mods for a different character?
---
It's not just a rumor, I heard it on Gamefaqs.
#25megasoniczxxPosted 12/9/2012 2:35:09 AM
Gunvalkyrie2 posted...
out of curiosity is it worth unlocking any of the other characters IF you are playing single player only and already have a character beefed up a bit? Would it ever be worth choosing another character halfway through the Tour when you already have 4 or 5 mods for a different character?

well with this game since you can basically setup each character with a desired stat you want technically no you don't have to unlock them unless you want the achievement.
#26ILikesCheesePosted 12/10/2012 9:44:19 AM
ILikesCheese posted...
Go with the Packers this Sunday. You can't lose. Guaranteed money in the bank. Tease it with Washington if you don't like the moneyline.

Told ya all.

:P
---
#27TheIastspartanPosted 12/17/2012 2:02:32 AM
Also, just because you live in a different country doesn't give you free reign to ignore the politics and goings on in another government, especially one as big and influential as the United States. (Please, are you going to dispute that obvious fact too?) That is, unless of course you are lazy, self-absorbed, and don't care about life beyond your own borders. You actually sound quite jealous. Sorry you're from a wet, cold, tiny little island and full of spite. (Yes, Britain, Wales, Scotland, Ireland, et al...it's just an island at the end of the day. "You mad bro?")

And this, ladies and gentlemen, is why Americans are stereotyped as arrogant *** holes.
#28DegalonPosted 12/17/2012 2:46:52 AM
ILikesCheese posted...

The hell?

Even AMERICANS don't care whats going on in America.

People care about whats going on in their LIVES, not their (Or anyone elses) country.
---
GT/PSN: DEGALON
MK: Sheeva/Mileena, SSF4: Guile, BB: Makoto, DOA4: Leon, SC4: Astaroth, SF3: Alex, AH3: Zenia Valov, Tekken: Bryan Fury, VF: Vanessa
#29supershadonicPosted 12/17/2012 3:38:17 AM
I simply love this game. ALL SKILL!
#30ILikesCheesePosted 12/18/2012 5:45:19 AM
Degalon posted...
The hell?

Even AMERICANS don't care whats going on in America.

People care about whats going on in their LIVES, not their (Or anyone elses) country.

Sad, isn't it? Some people just don't understand how THEIR lives are affected by local AND global politics. Truly sad indeed.
---