How do u unlock characters?

#1nardinizzlePosted 11/29/2012 11:04:19 PM
I know it has something to do with the world tour mode, but what exactly do u have to do, just complete the whole course 1 thru 5, r there certain racing achievements u have to get. Im just wondering.
#2euklbPosted 11/30/2012 3:25:29 AM(edited)
you complete the race challenges, there varied so its not just "win race"

after doing this you will be given stars depending on the difficulty you chose, 1 for easy,2 for medium and 3 for hard or 4 for expert once you unlock it

you effectively use these stars to buy them once you have there path unlocked in the tour

you can get enough stars to unlock most of them by doing all the races on medium but some of the later ones require you to beat most of the races on hard

edit: egg man is unlocked by beating GP on mirror
---
A proud Member of the Argonian Master Race
#3nardinizzle(Topic Creator)Posted 11/30/2012 8:00:54 AM
Ahh i see so i should just keep playing thru ther world tour and eventually ill come across a path where i can use the stars im earning to unlock characters. thanks for the info
#4Great_STreasurePosted 12/2/2012 5:24:25 AM
I'll warn you about this...to get the final Console Mod, you need to finish everything with 4 stars. It's a hard one to get, and probably a hard one to master.
---
The Gene Wedge of...no board in particular.
Kyurem and the Sacred Swordsman describes the Black 2 Boards best: "Mudada!"
#5nardinizzle(Topic Creator)Posted 12/2/2012 11:58:15 AM
I currently only have 50 stars and im starting to get the idea that its getting even harder and im only playing on medium right now. But i know ill have a great time achieving everything with this game, and hopefully more people will start playing online. I tried it out today i only had a race with 4 people. whats the max?