So I convinced myself to buy this for the full $40 retail.

#1I_Got_RhythmPosted 11/30/2012 10:56:38 PM
I just assumed it would be as fun and easy going as its predecessor.

Not that it would be hard as ****.

Look, if I didn't need to play difficult challenges to unlock characters, I wouldn't give a crap. But in my attempt to unlock the whole roster through various hard and expert world tour missions, I'm just about at the point where I want to blow my own brains out.

All I can think of are the poor children who are stuck with a third of the full roster for the entirety of the game's life span. Really Sega? Really?
---
GT: Call Me Rhythm
SSBB FC - 5200-6413-1656
#2CharityDiaryPosted 11/30/2012 11:07:35 PM
Unfortunately, yes, really.
#3FurryCurry2Posted 12/1/2012 8:13:33 AM
Sega did it before and they'll probably do it again. Look for a piece of DLC that will unlock all the characters. I'm not saying that doing that is right or fair but I'm sure it'l be an option.
---
Oh snap! When did I become a Legend?
#4TheEvilConductoPosted 12/1/2012 9:52:38 AM
Hardly ever would I consider paying to unlock something that I could in-game, but I would certainly do it for this game.
#5Panzer_ZweiPosted 12/1/2012 4:44:28 PM
UK-based and independant studio SUMO DIGITAL made this game, not SEGA.

Blame or praise them.

This title isn't even being released in Japan.
#6Skull06Posted 12/1/2012 4:49:03 PM
It seems hard at first, but it gets a lot easier once you unlock different characters and different mods. You'll soon learn that certain events in World Tour mode can be dominated on Expert with certain characters and mods. I promise it gets a lot easier.
---
On Sara Silverman's attractiveness: "I am not into bestiality, so no, I am not attracted to that god damned centaur" -- Phantasium
#7I_Got_Rhythm(Topic Creator)Posted 12/1/2012 5:19:46 PM
Panzer_Zwei posted...

Blame or praise them.

Wow, so even this board has one of you guys...

Anyway, it was published by Sega and has their name all over it so I can "blame or praise" Sega just as much as the developer.
---
SSBB FC - 5200-6413-1656
#8SR71haloPosted 12/1/2012 6:17:07 PM
I_Got_Rhythm posted...
Panzer_Zwei posted...

Blame or praise them.

Wow, so even this board has one of you guys...

Anyway, it was published by Sega and has their name all over it so I can "blame or praise" Sega just as much as the developer.

It may have their name all over it, but they had little to nothing to do with the development. Blaming/praising them for this game is as ignorant as those who blame/praise Rockstar for L.A. Noire.
---
Now Leave!
#9I_Got_Rhythm(Topic Creator)Posted 12/1/2012 6:22:14 PM
If I co-sign for a relative who can't get a loan, I'm just as liable for payments not being made.

I'm not an idiot, I know they didn't "make the game," but that doesn't get them off the hook, and my saying so is definitely not ignorant.
---
SSBB FC - 5200-6413-1656
#10Chagen46Posted 12/1/2012 7:18:10 PM
How dare a game be challenging and not hold your hand every step of the way!

There's a thing you need to do TC, it's called "Stop whining and get better".