So I convinced myself to buy this for the full $40 retail.

#41TakuruPosted 12/19/2012 7:23:06 PM
So many elitists in this topic.

I don't want to spend 50 hours playing this game just to unlock all the characters.

This game's difficulty is way too hard (which isn't a bad thing until you they force you to beat races on the hardest difficulty to unlock characters).

There is absolutely no reason why they should be forcing us to beat the hardest difficulties to unlock the characters. Way to screw over casual players for no reason. I will never unlock the last 1/3rd of the roster because I'm not a gaming fanatic who has the time nor patience to practice this game for hours just to unlock what should already be unlocked.
---
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mb9h41v0Oc1qeysf2o1_500.gif http://offcolortv.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/ng-1b.gif
#42rekyohaPosted 12/19/2012 8:08:43 PM
Knowing about the difficulty I got this used for $31.....I fear traffic attack....and hoping the outrun bay dlc becomes available on the marketplace.
---
stuff
#43DegalonPosted 12/20/2012 1:04:45 AM
Chagen46 posted...
How dare a game be challenging and not hold your hand every step of the way!

There's a thing you need to do TC, it's called "Stop whining and get better".

Except its not challenging. Just dumb. "Challenging" implies player skill is a factor.
---
GT/PSN: DEGALON
MK: Sheeva/Mileena, SSF4: Guile, BB: Makoto, DOA4: Leon, SC4: Astaroth, SF3: Alex, AH3: Zenia Valov, Tekken: Bryan Fury, VF: Vanessa
#44DarkAdonis123Posted 12/20/2012 3:22:27 PM
TheEvilConducto posted...
Hardly ever would I consider paying to unlock something that I could in-game, but I would certainly do it for this game.

Yeah I would too. I bought this game for my son and his friends to play. They'll never complete those expert races. I really wished they'd have used a currency system like the first game.
---
If Platinum was HAND drawn, she'd be on paper, fool. This is a video game. They just made her on screen, no "drawing" involved -Delano7 on BlazBlue
#45megasoniczxxPosted 12/22/2012 8:49:54 PM
Takuru posted...
So many elitists in this topic.

I don't want to spend 50 hours playing this game just to unlock all the characters.

This game's difficulty is way too hard (which isn't a bad thing until you they force you to beat races on the hardest difficulty to unlock characters).

There is absolutely no reason why they should be forcing us to beat the hardest difficulties to unlock the characters. Way to screw over casual players for no reason. I will never unlock the last 1/3rd of the roster because I'm not a gaming fanatic who has the time nor patience to practice this game for hours just to unlock what should already be unlocked.

Actually most people that ive seen online put 10-20 hours to get all but one or 2 characters half the time so 50 is over stretching it, it really isn't that bad.
#46DegalonPosted 12/22/2012 11:40:36 PM
All I know is, i'll never be getting Reala or AGES, due to not caring for dealing with the cheaptastic Hard Mode AI.
---
GT/PSN: DEGALON
MK: Sheeva/Mileena, SSF4: Guile, BB: Makoto, DOA4: Leon, SC4: Astaroth, SF3: Alex, AH3: Zenia Valov, Tekken: Bryan Fury, VF: Vanessa