A little disappointed by the amount of people online.

#1MarcosAKAshortyPosted 12/5/2012 8:46:09 AM
I love karting games but Mario Kart Wii spoiled me with online. It is so much fun! I was hoping this game would replace it since I don't own a Wii anymore. Its a great game, but it sucks I can't find people playing battle mode. There is a good amount of people though racing and a somewhat decent amount of people on the third mode (can't remember the name). Sucks this game doesn't seem THAT popular online. I also hate playing single player since the bots do start cheating when you are ahead of them.
#2Elly_MayPosted 12/5/2012 9:21:48 AM
I agree. The 2nd online mode Battle Arena is surprisingly quiet. The last time I checked, the 3rd mode Lucky Dip is quiet as well. Not a single soul to be found. All the action seems to be on the 1st mode.
---
Without syntax and grammar, human language would not be any different from the chimpanzees that shout repeating sounds. ~ Phillip Tobias
#3Skull06Posted 12/5/2012 12:01:30 PM
I'll get back online when they fix the collision issues. Getting catapulted off the track or into the wall at a dead stop in reverse in the opening seconds of the race ruins any enjoyment I might have had.
---
On Sara Silverman's attractiveness: "I am not into bestiality, so no, I am not attracted to that god damned centaur" -- Phantasium
#4WiredKnightPosted 12/5/2012 12:06:48 PM
I'm irritate that battle mode is so vacant. I've hated what Mario Kart did with battlemode ever since the DS and Wii iterations (baing it off of hits rather than giving you lives). Sega did it rigth in this one and I love it but nobody seems to play it.
#5nardinizzlePosted 12/5/2012 9:51:45 PM
Give it some time, im sure it will pick up