No crown for Ralph?

#1hogofddyn_Posted 12/7/2012 7:52:08 AM
I've leveled Ralph up to star level (level 6) but there's no crown on his character icon.
Is this because I haven't unlocked the console mod for him yet?

Also, I was surprised to see Metal Sonic is already leveled up - I was looking forward to levelling him.
#2Edwin LimPosted 12/7/2012 10:45:37 AM
Need to unlock Ralph console mod to get the crown. Same goes for the rest of the cast. Metal Sonic is fully unlocked right from the start.
---
Driving a PC racer with the keyboard is about as effective as typing an e-mail with your car's steering wheel. ~ Brian Ekberg
#3FredCat07Posted 12/7/2012 11:43:10 AM
Edwin Lim posted...
Need to unlock Ralph console mod to get the crown. Same goes for the rest of the cast. Metal Sonic is fully unlocked right from the start.

That explained the reason why AiAi was not crowning, gotta catch them all?
---
I used to be hearing person like you, until I took the fever in my ears. ~FredCat
#4SILKAPosted 12/9/2012 1:59:55 PM
Also Alex Kidd is crowned from the time you unlock him, as well.
---
And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.
#5hogofddyn_(Topic Creator)Posted 12/10/2012 4:33:23 AM
Gah, well I don't know if I'll ever complete the character roster tbh - having some major trouble getting three or four stars on events.
Have gone as far as I can by completing medium + a few hard/expert races+events.
#6SteadySharkPosted 12/11/2012 11:46:05 AM
Gah, well I don't know if I'll ever complete the character roster tbh - having some major trouble getting three or four stars on events.
Have gone as far as I can by completing medium + a few hard/expert races+events.

I'm the same, I'm about 10 off of AGES. :'(
---
GT/PSN = SteadiestShark - 3DS: 3866-8210-5918
DOA5 - Hitomi & Hayate. http://steadiestshark.wordpress.com/