CPU's getting All-Star in second place...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed
  3. CPU's getting All-Star in second place...

User Info: C_Money17

C_Money17
4 years ago#1
http://i.minus.com/ibty1qNXYVHbTX.jpg

Just when I think the game's difficulty couldn't get more absurd...
http://stopsay.in/epic
Stop saying "epic", goddamn it. Also, "noone" is not a word. It's "no one".

User Info: DarkAdonis123

DarkAdonis123
4 years ago#2
Yeah. Yet another poor design choice made by Sumo.
If Platinum was HAND drawn, she'd be on paper, fool. This is a video game. They just made her on screen, no "drawing" involved -Delano7 on BlazBlue

User Info: Gunvalkyrie2

Gunvalkyrie2
4 years ago#3
I've got it also in 2nd place so.....
It's not just a rumor, I heard it on Gamefaqs.

User Info: ILikesCheese

ILikesCheese
4 years ago#4
Gunvalkyrie2 posted...

The difference being, you will get an All Star in 2nd place (against the AI) 1 out of 100 times. The AI will get it 1 out of 10.

See the math there?
If you're omnipotent and all-powerful...why would you need to REST? On the 7th or ANY day?

User Info: DarkAdonis123

DarkAdonis123
4 years ago#5
ILikesCheese posted...
Gunvalkyrie2 posted...

The difference being, you will get an All Star in 2nd place (against the AI) 1 out of 100 times. The AI will get it 1 out of 10.

See the math there?

So much this
If Platinum was HAND drawn, she'd be on paper, fool. This is a video game. They just made her on screen, no "drawing" involved -Delano7 on BlazBlue

User Info: FredCat07

FredCat07
4 years ago#6
DarkAdonis123 posted...
ILikesCheese posted...
Gunvalkyrie2 posted...

See the math there?

So much this

Second'd.
I used to be hearing person like you, until I took the fever in my ears. ~FredCat

User Info: SeahorseCpt89

SeahorseCpt89
3 years ago#7
ILikesCheese posted...
Gunvalkyrie2 posted...

See the math there?

I've never seen the AI get it any more than I do in second place, it could happen to anybody.
Now Leave!

User Info: DuConLaFleme

DuConLaFleme
3 years ago#8
Well, there's 9 AI an one player, if you don't see the AI using it more often then you do, the problem is on your side.
I'm not often first so I don't see much, but every time I get the first place, the 2nd get an all star.

User Info: SeahorseCpt89

SeahorseCpt89
3 years ago#9
DuConLaFleme posted...
Well, there's 9 AI an one player, if you don't see the AI using it more often then you do, the problem is on your side.
I'm not often first so I don't see much, but every time I get the first place, the 2nd get an all star.

Now that you put it that way, than obviously the AI get it more in general. I was talking about them as individuals.
Now Leave!

User Info: Gunvalkyrie2

Gunvalkyrie2
3 years ago#10
DuConLaFleme posted...

this. math can be a friend stop making it your foe...
It's not just a rumor, I heard it on Gamefaqs.
  1. Boards
  2. Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed
  3. CPU's getting All-Star in second place...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived