This has become very frustrating

#11DegalonPosted 12/11/2012 4:55:42 PM
DarkAdonis123 posted...
What's the benefit to doing three tricks? Does it make the boost stronger? I haven't put much time into the game so I know next to nothing. I just watch my son play usually.

Yes. Each trick gives you a boost, up to three, just like Drifting. THough with tricks, if you do a fourth trick, it cancels all the boosts.
---
GT/PSN: DEGALON
MK: Sheeva/Mileena, SSF4: Guile, BB: Makoto, DOA4: Leon, SC4: Astaroth, SF3: Alex, AH3: Zenia Valov, Tekken: Bryan Fury, VF: Vanessa
#12megasoniczxxPosted 12/11/2012 5:01:30 PM
Degalon posted...
DarkAdonis123 posted...
What's the benefit to doing three tricks? Does it make the boost stronger? I haven't put much time into the game so I know next to nothing. I just watch my son play usually.

Yes. Each trick gives you a boost, up to three, just like Drifting. THough with tricks, if you do a fourth trick, it cancels all the boosts.

actually the boost cancels only when you do it too fast and I believe its a glitch cause plenty of times i'll do four and the trick still goes but when I go too fast with it, it fails.
#13LokiX73Posted 12/12/2012 12:31:29 AM
Tru_Navarone posted...
definitely not a small jump, especially if I have enough time to attempt a second

maybe I'm not explaining this properly

I would hit a jump, I would trick, trick failed, while still in the air I would attempt a second trick, trick failed. I dont always have enough time to attempt a second trick but I figure this would better explain what I'm trying to say. This doesn't happen a lot but it happens enough times for me to take notice

That's actually easily explained, if annoying. Somehow it is possible if you trick too soon to hit the ramp you just jumped off of and fail a trick. It doesn't make much sense but I do it often enough to notice. I never try to trick unless I'm totally in midair at the time.
---
GT - Yeroc The Gamer
I'm the ghost of christmas KICK YOUR ASS - Deadpool