The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

This game is fun, but HARD as hell.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed
  3. This game is fun, but HARD as hell.

User Info: NewportBox100s

NewportBox100s
3 years ago#1
I've barely got 62 stars. This game is insanely rough, mane .
http://i49.tinypic.com/2dszfc.jpg
twitter.com/ChaseBurr

User Info: DEATH2SONY

DEATH2SONY
3 years ago#2
Yes it is, even on the Vita version :). But I've learned the hard way that I can win expert races by getting the all-star powerup, usually somewhere in round 2, and sitting on it until round 3 :). Since I'm holding the powerup, I will get no other pick ups, and I will rely on boosting and trick boosts to maintain a 3rd-4th position. As soon as the final stretch comes, I hit the all-star and knock everyone out the way to win :).

Still does me no good on NON racing events like boosting challenges or rival fights, as the all-star isnt available there :). I win the 3 stars on these by replaying them 15 times :).
Before you ask about the username, I'm a reformed Sega phanatic from the Sony-Sega wars! I accept Sony now, and I even own a PSP :D!

User Info: FredCat07

FredCat07
3 years ago#3
I am already past 100 star, try harder.
I used to be hearing person like you, until I took the fever in my ears. ~FredCat

User Info: rekyoha

rekyoha
3 years ago#4
I have 149 stars.
stuff

User Info: nardinizzle

nardinizzle
3 years ago#5
I hear ya it is pretty challenging, im at 118 myself. still trying to hit that 120 mark for a certain racer. I was at 95 and was almost ready to give up, but the more u play the better u get. Thats all ive got for u.

User Info: viperver1

viperver1
3 years ago#6
216 Stars for me. I'm only struggling to 4* the Traffic Attacks on the highest difficulty.

I've also beaten the normal GPs and I now need to beat the Mirrored GP's for Eggman.
Yu-Gi-Oh WC09 FC: 3180 5261 3013
FAQ Masters Homepage (WIP): http://s4.zetaboards.com/DWDSQuestFAQHP/
  1. Boards
  2. Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed
  3. This game is fun, but HARD as hell.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived