Problems with this game.

#21FredCat07Posted 1/5/2013 4:33:47 PM
DarkAdonis123 posted...
ValkyrieXVIII posted...
How is it marketed as a family friendly game? The game was intended to have blood in it ! And no its not what we think its what we know.

A sonic kart racing game with blood? Link please.

Chill, he said that it was intended to have blood in it. Not official intended to have a game with blood included.
---
I used to be hearing person like you, until I took the fever in my ears. ~FredCat
#22DarkAdonis123Posted 1/5/2013 4:40:52 PM
FredCat07 posted...
DarkAdonis123 posted...
ValkyrieXVIII posted...
How is it marketed as a family friendly game? The game was intended to have blood in it ! And no its not what we think its what we know.

Chill, he said that it was intended to have blood in it. Not official intended to have a game with blood included.

How would he know that? He had to have gotten that idea from somewhere. I'd like to read it as well. People love to make things up so it's not unusual for someone to ask for a link. And since sonic hasn't been featured in anything with blood EVER, that's exactly what that sounds like. Something made up.
---
If Platinum was HAND drawn, she'd be on paper, fool. This is a video game. They just made her on screen, no "drawing" involved -Delano7 on BlazBlue
#23FredCat07Posted 1/5/2013 4:43:33 PM
DarkAdonis123 posted...
FredCat07 posted...
DarkAdonis123 posted...
ValkyrieXVIII posted...

How would he know that? He had to have gotten that idea from somewhere. I'd like to read it as well. People love to make things up so it's not unusual for someone to ask for a link. And since sonic hasn't been featured in anything with blood EVER, that's exactly what that sounds like. Something made up.

I think he played too much Fight games (Soulcalibur) to believe that this game had one - he's silly user.
---
I used to be hearing person like you, until I took the fever in my ears. ~FredCat
#24Edwin LimPosted 1/5/2013 4:47:00 PM
If my memory is right, I don't think any of the Soulcalibur games had blood though. Only Mortal Kombat does.
---
Driving a PC racer with the keyboard is about as effective as typing an e-mail with your car's steering wheel. ~ Brian Ekberg
#25FredCat07Posted 1/5/2013 4:50:59 PM
Edwin Lim posted...
If my memory is right, I don't think any of the Soulcalibur games had blood though. Only Mortal Kombat does.

Flashing when weapon hit on them, blood showed a very little bit then vanished. But if you want to make it official, then you got me - it's just hit affection.
---
#26HakuPosted 1/5/2013 5:20:21 PM
The developer said it's not made for children and they can play on easy mode, that should be the end of it, the people who made it, telling you that & you people are still arguing.
#27ValkyrieXVIIIPosted 1/5/2013 5:54:12 PM
http://www.hkofferhouse.com/images/cover/ps3/Sonic%20&%20All-Stars%20Racing%20Transformed%20-%20U.S%20Ver.%20%28PS3%29%20cover%20back.jpg

Look under EVERYONE 10+ It says "Animated Blood" which leads me to believe it was intended to be in the game but was removed from the final product, or could this be a typo? Unluckily but possible?
#28ValkyrieXVIIIPosted 1/5/2013 5:57:25 PM
http://vgboxart.com/boxes/360/49042-sonic-all-stars-racing-transformed-full.jpg

^ Cause the other link may look too shady to some people. I could be wrong but its possible.
#29LegatoBluesommersPosted 1/5/2013 9:21:56 PM
It's really unfortunate when a game that has so much going for it like this one gets nearly ruined by technical problems. It kind of spoils the fun when you're racing well and you suddenly lose control of your vehicle for no apparent reason, or get launched ten feet straight up in the air and don't hit the ground for another five seconds, or you get stuck on some track geometry with a screwy hitbox, or you fall through the bottom of the track, or the game decides that you went off the track when you were driving right down the middle of it.

I don't recall having any of these problems with the first game.
#30HeroicSomaCruz(Topic Creator)Posted 1/5/2013 11:48:02 PM
Wait, you can 3-star everything to unlock everybody?

...No one told me this.
---
http://tinyurl.com/ckb9ykw
http://www.gamerhandles.com/sig/Durango.jpg