Problems with this game.

#31DarkAdonis123Posted 1/6/2013 4:03:58 AM
LegatoBluesommers posted...
It's really unfortunate when a game that has so much going for it like this one gets nearly ruined by technical problems. It kind of spoils the fun when you're racing well and you suddenly lose control of your vehicle for no apparent reason, or get launched ten feet straight up in the air and don't hit the ground for another five seconds, or you get stuck on some track geometry with a screwy hitbox, or you fall through the bottom of the track, or the game decides that you went off the track when you were driving right down the middle of it.

I don't recall having any of these problems with the first game.

Yeah U've had every one of those things happen to be in this game. It's the most frustrating when it happens on expert. You might as well start over because you won't be catching up.
---
If Platinum was HAND drawn, she'd be on paper, fool. This is a video game. They just made her on screen, no "drawing" involved -Delano7 on BlazBlue
#32megasoniczxxPosted 1/6/2013 7:45:11 AM
HeroicSomaCruz posted...
Wait, you can 3-star everything to unlock everybody?

...No one told me this.

its true you can, no expert mode required.
#33FredCat07Posted 1/6/2013 10:58:00 AM
megasoniczxx posted...
HeroicSomaCruz posted...

...No one told me this.

But you gotta do Expert to get AGES' Mod.
---
I used to be hearing person like you, until I took the fever in my ears. ~FredCat
#34megasoniczxxPosted 1/6/2013 2:08:08 PM
FredCat07 posted...
megasoniczxx posted...
HeroicSomaCruz posted...

...No one told me this.

that's not a character and its really only if you want to 100% the game, and its not a very great mod to begin with, its actually pretty bad (except for tracks without many tight corners)
#35FredCat07Posted 1/6/2013 6:17:07 PM
megasoniczxx posted...
FredCat07 posted...
megasoniczxx posted...
HeroicSomaCruz posted...

...No one told me this.

that's not a character and its really only if you want to 100% the game, and its not a very great mod to begin with, its actually pretty bad (except for tracks without many tight corners)

Two achievements required all 282 stars obtained. Damn them to the hell, I am tired of those difficult ass challenges. I am going to give this game up if next challenge ain't let me win and wait until they repaired the game to correct difficult (Class C = MKWii's 50CC, etc.)
---
I used to be hearing person like you, until I took the fever in my ears. ~FredCat
#36megasoniczxxPosted 1/6/2013 8:49:33 PM
FredCat07 posted...
megasoniczxx posted...
FredCat07 posted...
megasoniczxx posted...
HeroicSomaCruz posted...

...No one told me this.

Two achievements required all 282 stars obtained. Damn them to the hell, I am tired of those difficult ass challenges. I am going to give this game up if next challenge ain't let me win and wait until they repaired the game to correct difficult (Class C = MKWii's 50CC, etc.)

Is this sarcasm cause if this is then sorry I didn't play along sooner.