Who, in your opinion, is the best character with the best mod for them?

#1XeedragonPosted 1/4/2013 2:12:11 PM
I think it's Metal Sonic with the acceleration mod.
---
Fan testimonials: Virtue777: Coolest guy/gal on the planet: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/user.php?=2426382
Kewldude475: You...hav(e)...unfathomable skill.
#2ValkyrieXVIIIPosted 1/4/2013 4:16:15 PM
I find that allot of characters like Gum, Pudding, Shadow, BD.Joe have excellent handling when using SPD/ACC mods so I started using these 2 mods much more frequently than Console, I don't find console mod that good.
#3Ray_MK_IIIPosted 1/4/2013 5:45:55 PM(edited)
I LOVE boost, so Ralph, Joe Musashi, Gilius, and AGES (with their Console Mods, or the Super Boost Mods for Gilius and AGES) are my personal favorites for the 6/5 boost stat. Since boost appears to be one of the better stats in the game, these are probably high up on the "tier list" too, so to speak.
---
Ray_MK_III: Spouting philosophy and defending all that is awesome since 2006.
Ayup.
#4SR71haloPosted 1/4/2013 7:30:29 PM
I like to use Knuckles the most like the last game and I seem to do well with his acceleration mod, so that.
---
Now Leave!
#5DegalonPosted 1/4/2013 11:27:29 PM
Gum with the golden Speed Mod.
---
GT/PSN: DEGALON
MK: Sheeva/Mileena, SSF4: Guile, BB: Makoto, DOA4: Leon, SC4: Astaroth, SF3: Alex, AH3: Zenia Valov, Tekken: Bryan Fury, VF: Vanessa
#6FredCat07Posted 1/5/2013 5:32:28 PM
AGES with his (her? its?) Console Mod
---
I used to be hearing person like you, until I took the fever in my ears. ~FredCat
#7Edwin LimPosted 1/5/2013 6:01:43 PM
In my opinion, there is no best character and best mod. It depends on the event and the track type.
---
Driving a PC racer with the keyboard is about as effective as typing an e-mail with your car's steering wheel. ~ Brian Ekberg
#8FredCat07Posted 1/5/2013 6:09:47 PM
Edwin Lim posted...
In my opinion, there is no best character and best mod. It depends on the event and the track type.

And player's experience.
---
I used to be hearing person like you, until I took the fever in my ears. ~FredCat
#9Xeedragon(Topic Creator)Posted 1/6/2013 10:32:35 AM
Edwin Lim posted...

How bout for Traffic Attack and Drift Races?
---
Fan testimonials: Virtue777: Coolest guy/gal on the planet: http://www.gamefaqs.com/users/Xeedragon/boards
Kewldude475: You...hav(e)...unfathomable skill.
#10FredCat07Posted 1/6/2013 11:52:27 AM
Xeedragon posted...
Edwin Lim posted...

How bout for Traffic Attack and Drift Races?

Handling Mod?
---