good game

#1JunpeicloverPosted 1/5/2013 10:09:35 AM
i was about to buy the prequel but then I hear that this was it's sequel

is it still as fun as the first one?

thanksssss$$
#2Ellone LoirePosted 1/5/2013 4:45:50 PM
Yeah, its just as good and fun as the 1st game, but its also a lot more harder.
---
Without syntax and grammar, human language would not be any different from the chimpanzees that shout repeating sounds. ~ Phillip Tobias
#3DarkAdonis123Posted 1/5/2013 4:48:32 PM
It's a bit buggier than the first one.
---
If Platinum was HAND drawn, she'd be on paper, fool. This is a video game. They just made her on screen, no "drawing" involved -Delano7 on BlazBlue
#4FredCat07Posted 1/5/2013 5:34:48 PM
Ellone Loire posted...
Yeah, its just as good and fun as the 1st game, but its also a lot more harder.

This as Class A is like Mario Kart's 150CC and all A.I. in Class S are pain in the ass as well as "I rather you dead than going for first place." craps.
---
I used to be hearing person like you, until I took the fever in my ears. ~FredCat
#5DarkAdonis123Posted 1/5/2013 5:44:06 PM
On S class it's not even a race. It's you against 9 cheap AIs that do nothing but shoot items at you with pinpoint accuracy.
---
If Platinum was HAND drawn, she'd be on paper, fool. This is a video game. They just made her on screen, no "drawing" involved -Delano7 on BlazBlue
#6Edwin LimPosted 1/5/2013 5:57:44 PM
The only S class race I find it hard is at the House of the Dead track. Its the only track that gives me issues. The rubberbanding on that track is more severe than on the other tracks, to the point that you actually need luck more than skill to come in 1st there.
---
Driving a PC racer with the keyboard is about as effective as typing an e-mail with your car's steering wheel. ~ Brian Ekberg
#7FredCat07Posted 1/5/2013 5:58:45 PM
So it's not exact children game-type... seriously, SEGA or whichever developer(s), tone down the difficult!
---
I used to be hearing person like you, until I took the fever in my ears. ~FredCat