L.....O.....L What's With The Super Crazy Time Trial Times?

#1Above OmnipotencePosted 1/7/2013 10:29:18 AM
On almost every stage you have about 10 people finishing these Time Trial courses with a 10 to 30 second finish, HOW are these people doing this?
---
I'm 2nd. to God's power. I'm the semi-supreme being. XBL Gamer Tag: AboveOmnipotent
#2MahoganyTooth92Posted 1/7/2013 10:41:23 AM
10 to 30 seconds? Willing to bet hax.
---
"Mahohgay Teeth, you are wrong. Target Finder does not ignore Cold Blooded. U mad?"-HuffyChicken
#3Ray_MK_IIIPosted 1/7/2013 12:52:00 PM(edited)
Some stages suffer from a pretty hideous glitch where you can break out of bounds while in flight mode and take impossibly large shortcuts. This particular one lets you get approximately 10 second lap times:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZ7A9X6pux0
---
Ray_MK_III: Spouting philosophy and defending all that is awesome since 2006.
Funny, ain't it?
#4Pr0frainePosted 1/8/2013 9:17:17 PM
The transformation gate glitch makes a lot of tracks easy to get low times on as well. Otherwise you got Graveyard Gig where you slam through an invisible barrier to take Lap 3's route and Sanctuary Falls and Shibuya Downtown, where you can pass the finish line from one of the jumps.

I don't like pulling these off online, but with other racers doing the same, it's kinda hard not to do them and win when you going up against one of those nimrods.
---
XBL Gamertag: Pr0fraine
Games: Sonic Adventure 2, Castlevania HD and whatever else I got
#5DarkAdonis123Posted 1/11/2013 12:15:49 AM(edited)
I just watched someone complete sky sanctuary in 20 seconds from exploiting a stage glitch. This buggy ass game is saturated with **** like this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iPqMG6fgwOg
---
If Platinum was HAND drawn, she'd be on paper, fool. This is a video game. They just made her on screen, no "drawing" involved -Delano7 on BlazBlue
#6ValkyrieXVIIIPosted 1/11/2013 2:42:46 AM
That's more of a shortcut than a glitch, though the time trial maybe a glitch, you can't do it in a real race so it's redundant as far as racing is concerned. Also, it's so incredibly easy to do that eventually everyone will start doing it in a normal race, I don't see the big deal here. As long as they don't effect Match Making races I couldn't care less. People who abuses the glitches in time trial are fairly obvious and deserves no recognition, even if I do it just ignore my record and match yourselves with legit players.

Like a person who isn't skilled with a high rating, you know they cheat so ignore the fact that their rating is high, it'll just make you feel better about beating them into submission.
#7Above Omnipotence(Topic Creator)Posted 1/11/2013 8:38:37 AM
There's 2 versions of the Sky Sanctuary trick. One is a huge shortcut, the other is a glitch that'll DNF all the other racers and both indeed does work in ALL modes of play.
---
I'm 2nd. to God's power. I'm the semi-supreme being. XBL Gamer Tag: AboveOmnipotent