Is the online community active?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed
  3. Is the online community active?

User Info: refmon

refmon
3 years ago#1
This looks like a fun game but I dont want to but if its going to be hard to find a match, also can I play this with someone on the same console and go online using splitscreen?
If you read this signature, then that meant that I had control of what you read for 5 SECONDS!!

User Info: suerobcoxnet

suerobcoxnet
3 years ago#2
Yes, I can still find a game relatively easily

And yes, the game supports guests
4 8 15 16 23 42
Twitter: MRX93

User Info: Edwin Lim

Edwin Lim
3 years ago#3
The game is very active on the 360 version. I can find a race with at least 5 or 6 people like pretty much anytime of the day.
Driving a PC racer with the keyboard is about as effective as typing an e-mail with your car's steering wheel. ~ Brian Ekberg

User Info: Poporropo

Poporropo
3 years ago#4
You can go online with up to 3 friends on the same xbox. You can also do the campaign with 3 friends helping you which makes events like races on expert much easier :-)

User Info: DarkAdonis123

DarkAdonis123
3 years ago#5
I reluctantly bought the Wii U version since I got my son a Wii U for Christmas. But it's challenging to find races. I just finished playing the first one on 360. I found races over and over and over. I'm tempted to trade it in for the 360 one.
If Platinum was HAND drawn, she'd be on paper, fool. This is a video game. They just made her on screen, no "drawing" involved -Delano7 on BlazBlue
  1. Boards
  2. Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed
  3. Is the online community active?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived