Freezing issue?

#1refmonPosted 1/14/2013 2:16:22 PM
Ive had this game freeze 4 times on me but only after an online race, is this a disc issue or something with the game?
---
If you read this signature, then that meant that I had control of what you read for 5 SECONDS!!
#2baraatje123Posted 1/14/2013 11:06:16 PM
With me it likely freezes when playing world tour, but I failed. Luckily It registers that I cleared it, so it is also good.
#3Edwin LimPosted 1/15/2013 7:10:17 AM
I only had this game froze on me twice so far and both freezes happened while loading a track in Time-Trial. I guess its most likely the time-trial servers crapping out or my internet crapping out when that happened.
---
Driving a PC racer with the keyboard is about as effective as typing an e-mail with your car's steering wheel. ~ Brian Ekberg
#4Hedgehog MasterPosted 1/15/2013 9:45:53 AM
The freeze where it gets stuck on a black screen after Local / Online matches right?
yes. I've had this happen to me and many others have as well , and yes, it is something of a glitch within the game itself.

Theres thankfully a fix for it.
When you first startup the game, never immediately go into an online match. First go into Career and either do a challenge in Would tour, a GP race, or Single Race. Then, Once you start the race, pause and exit out.
from then on you shouldnt get the freeze anymore.
---
ah skitty j00
#5Phantom_NookPosted 1/15/2013 11:36:11 AM
I've only gotten one freeze. In the vs race on Starlight Carnival, Amy didn't spawn when it was her turn, and when I "passed her", the game froze.
---
GT: Tommy XD001
3DS FC: 4682-8954-0442