The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

New PC trailer with exclusive characters

#1TheIastspartanPosted 1/17/2013 1:29:15 PM
http://www.vg247.com/2013/01/17/sonic-all-stars-racing-transformed-to-contain-pyro-heavy-and-spy-from-team-fortress-2-on-pc/

I love how they get 3 racers and we only got the avatar. >.>
#2MilsoPosted 1/18/2013 12:54:10 AM
The PC has also had to wait several months, while most people are already done with the game and still don't get Metal Sonic or Outrun Bay.
---
rawr
#3Edwin LimPosted 1/18/2013 6:59:49 AM
PC spin-offs of console games tend to come out near the end of the life-cycle of the game on the console. For example, the PC version gets release only after the console version get its last DLC, which could be months or even years after the initial console release. Of course there are some exceptions to this.
---
Driving a PC racer with the keyboard is about as effective as typing an e-mail with your car's steering wheel. ~ Brian Ekberg
#4TheIastspartan(Topic Creator)Posted 1/18/2013 9:47:45 AM
Milso posted...
The PC has also had to wait several months, while most people are already done with the game and still don't get Metal Sonic or Outrun Bay.

I would have waited 2 more months for a cheaper price tag and 3 exclusives if I had a good PC.
#5Ultim87Posted 1/19/2013 4:14:26 PM
I really wish the 2 non-Valve characters'll be available on consoles someday, but alas, I doubt it.
---
Official King of All Cosmos of the Playstation All-Stars board