Why on earth didn't they add a Burning Rangers character??

#1__Fiale__Posted 1/27/2013 3:33:02 AM(edited)
They have the stage, but no character?

They could've had a mini version of the Burning Rangers ship as the flight mode.

---
"Impossible is just a word to let people feel good about themselves when they quit." - Skies of Arcadia
#2ValkyrieXVIIIPosted 1/27/2013 9:31:34 AM
Probably why there isn't a track for Alex Kidd or BD.Joe? Crulien Masnion perhaps, who knows. Personally I probably heard of Burning Rangers maybe once or twice before this game came up. Actually, soon after playing this game for the first time that I Youtube this game to see how it was, blocky goodness yum.
#3SR71haloPosted 1/27/2013 6:19:28 PM
I'm surprised it actually got a track. Maybe it's just me but I haven't even heard of BR until this game came out.
---
Now Leave!
#4ValkyrieXVIIIPosted 1/27/2013 7:24:28 PM
SR71halo posted...
I'm surprised it actually got a track. Maybe it's just me but I haven't even heard of BR until this game came out.

^ It was most likely just one of those games that simply came in went without many people taking notice in it. I love Sega but I never played Samba De Amigo, Billy Hatcher ( though many people seem to like Billy ) or Alex Kid . One could argue that is probably why some characters in part 1 like the ChuChu rocket mouses were left out of Transformed though this could be due to initial laziness on Sumo's part or the fact that there was only 2 games to ChuChu rocket if not only 1 and not many cared for it *cough big the cat cough* This doesn't excuse BD.Joe from Crazy Taxi so I can't really tell ya.
#5Ellone LoirePosted 1/27/2013 10:50:03 PM
SR71halo posted...
I'm surprised it actually got a track. Maybe it's just me but I haven't heard of BR until this game came out.

Burning Rangers was one of the last Sega Saturn games to be released before the system went under. Its gotten a pretty respectable score by a few gaming magazines as well like EGM for instance.
---
Without syntax and grammar, human language would not be any different from the chimpanzees that shout repeating sounds. ~ Phillip Tobias
#6pirajacintoPosted 2/2/2013 2:04:53 PM
I think it's more the mindset of do you perfer a stage or a character? Sometimes the more obsere games end up with this choice. It's pretty much like saying why isn't there a Space Channel 5 stage if the characters are there.
---
It was great seeing Aerith run around Times Square and Pedigree opponents in the train station. - Strife2
If love can hurt, then surely hate can save. - Altena
#7__Fiale__(Topic Creator)Posted 2/4/2013 3:21:24 AM
pirajacinto posted...
I think it's more the mindset of do you perfer a stage or a character? Sometimes the more obsere games end up with this choice. It's pretty much like saying why isn't there a Space Channel 5 stage if the characters are there.

You're right. I should appreciate they even gave Burning Rangers a nod! I guess I just wanted more Burning Rangers! :)
---
"Impossible is just a word to let people feel good about themselves when they quit." - Skies of Arcadia