The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Why does this game keep freezing?

#1refmonPosted 1/27/2013 7:49:19 AM
It seems like after most online races the screen goes black, is this a bug? This only happens online
---
If you read this signature, then that meant that I had control of what you read for 5 SECONDS!!
#2ValkyrieXVIIIPosted 1/27/2013 8:33:24 AM
I don't get anything like that but on occasion my game will spike during online play for a half of second ( PS3 Version ) and I never understood why, if I'm drifting, it'll cancel it, if I'm turning same thing, it slows me down for a second whatever. It gets annoying.
#3Hedgehog MasterPosted 1/29/2013 12:45:09 PM
patch to fix glitches like this is coming out soon
www.sonicstadium.org/2013/01/incoming-patch-for-sasrt/
---
ah skitty j00
#4Edwin LimPosted 1/30/2013 2:45:42 AM
Your game shouldn't be freezing. I have played online many times and the game has not even froze once. The important thing about this game is that you should never immediately go straight into an online race after you boot the game up. Instead, you should go to Single Race and play an offline race once. This is to allow the game to cache all its data. Once your done with that, then you can go online without any freezing.
---
Driving a PC racer with the keyboard is about as effective as typing an e-mail with your car's steering wheel. ~ Brian Ekberg
#5MarcosAKAshortyPosted 2/1/2013 1:08:20 PM
I get the same thing. It usually happens online but happened a couple of times offline.
#6MashYouGoodPosted 2/3/2013 1:03:04 AM
refmon posted...
Why does this game keep freezing?

It's sending you a message: "The game you're playing sucks- stop playing it "